World Cup 2006

Dan

Fucking diving cunts. This is the reason soccer (football) will never become the number one sport here. Fucking girly shit like that.

He stepped on Carvalho's groin?

It may of been accidental, but Rooney seemed to put a lot of energy into the leg that stomped on Carvalho. I hate how when the premiership starts again no one will give Ronaldo or Carvalho abuse. And Ronaldo needs fucking shooting.

Oh fuck off referee, that WASN'T a red card. Yes, he stepped on him, I don't think he totally meant to do it though. Fucking takes the actual piss sending Rooney off, we all know how everyone is going to start hating on him now as well, fucking great.

And it was terrible seeing Beckham crying, being a Beckham fan of course. Fucking dirty Portugal players, just cant stand this team one bit anymore. Bring on Walcott, just do it.

It may of been accidental, but Rooney seemed to put a lot of energy into the leg that stomped on Carvalho. I hate how when the premiership starts again no one will give Ronaldo or Carvalho abuse. And Ronaldo needs fucking shooting.

Edited by kulex

Rooney put some enrgy into it because he was trying his best to get up ASAP to get to the ball, his eyes were on the ball for the most part.

You can't blame us for thinking it was a dive at first though, it's human compuction for people to get pissed off when ever a Portugese or Italian player goes on the ground.

England have been the better side and this is how we get repaid. So terrible. I'd love to see Rooney get back to Man Utd and just lamp Ronaldo in the face. Talk about a total prick.

If we win this it will be well deserved because our attacks have been better.