World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest Small Red

I'm saying, maybe Lampard being given one for a bad decision, but I really don't see what John Terry did to get a yellow card.

Guest Small Red

I don't think we've done that well, quite frankly. Lampard's given two shocking passes, which could have resulted in something a lot worse. I'd prefer my defense to look like a fucking rock than be put under quite a lot of pressure from Portugal.

Yeah, attacking wise we are looking very very promising, but until the defensive section tightens their fucking act up it could all change! England don't deserve to win if this carries on.

Typical Beckham again, our two best chances to get it into the box and he fucks them both up.

Lampard has been poor as well, the shot was never going to go in unless Ricardo let it and he's been anonymous for most of the half.

Only player that's really stood out has been Hargreaves, the rest have all been average.

So much better in that first half, good stuff.

I'd bring on Lennon towards the end for Joe Cole, he just hasn't looked as good as he has in the previous games. Also I hope to see some of the Portugal players get booked for the constant bullshit 'let's try and win a freekick' crap, certainly Tiago who went down because Cole's finger nail brushed against his shirt. Miguel is being a right pussy too, constantly moaning.

Still hoping to see Rooney get that goal, it'll boost his confidence even more, it's really exactly what the guy needs to get even more fired up. Overall though, much better performance, I still think Lampard has been the biggest let down of the entire England team in this tournament though, he hasn't looked a touch on his usual self.