World Cup 2006

Dan

Guest Ringo Mars

Its probably Domenech's palm reader that told the French to shoot high and wide. The forces of nature will clearly guide it in somehow.

This sucks, it's like both teams will be happy with a draw.

And as I type that, it hits the post and Switzerland miss a sitter. :mellow:

I think the French manager may have had his arse read by accident (you can actually do that).

Edited by The Kraig

Guest Ringo Mars

This is the part of Zidane's game that absolutely blows nowadays. He's lazy and when he gets tired, e just throws the ball away.

That shot from far out was also horrendous.

Guest Ringo Mars

What I like about Ribery (and I've noticed this when he plays for Marseille) is that whenever he has the balls and runs, you can clearly see him muttering "merde" and "putain" over and over. Fucking dirty Marseillais.

Guest Ringo Mars

Merde means shit, putain means whore, he keeps repeating both words over and over while he plays. I assume he does so because he's from Marseille, which is basically like saying he's a low quality Scouser. Basically, it's documented that he comes from a family of gypsy like thieves that came from Eastern Europe and I believe they once said something like 24 people live off his salary.

Merde means shit, putain means whore, he keeps repeating both words over and over while he plays. I assume he does so because he's from Marseille, which is basically like saying he's a low quality Scouser. Basically, it's documented that he comes from a family of gypsy like thieves that came from Eastern Europe and I believe they once said something like 24 people live off his salary.

Low Quality scouser?

He's not Irish.

Bwahah Henry should of scored.

Handball! Shouldn't of been a penalty though.