Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

I used to hate Glyn, but the guy is the best damn character in the house. I'll jump on the Glyn lovin' band-wagon.

Wow, and seriously, did anyone else see that cunt Lea last night when talking with Pete? Her children are probably cringing over that. I hate the slag so much.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Simply Red

that woman really is awful I think she's lying about her age. Her jugs are a waste of time having a face like that. I hate Nikki as well Aka Grandma mouth, I couldnt cope with her. All the bird's in the house are not that attractive to be honest. I just really do hope on friday 3 fit bird's enter BUT I have heard so far what they are thinking about bringing in a housemate's mum, Which shows how low they will stoop! And yeah Glyn is hilarious I like his strange songs, his boring story's about getting a peck of a cheek by a girl oh and how he likes Lea and her sons only 6 years younger.

Edited by Simply Red

Guest muddatrucker

Shes still annoying for being a gangsta wannabe bitch, but anyone who shits on that child Lea is a god in my book.

"I wouldn't change who I am for the world" - aren't you the woman who sold her house for a pair of tits?

Edited by muddatrucker

Hehehehehe

I wish Aishlene (or however the hell that ghetto-whore spells it) had just been chucked out. I'd have bothered voting then.

More tea in the BB house!

I HATE HATE HATE it when people do that flicking clicky finger wrist thing. She needs culling.

Guest Simply Red

Why does that Wigga slutty whore still have to be in the house!?

Plus she was pretty out of Order when she called Johnathan 'Leroy'

Edited by Simply Red