Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

Does that Ashleen or whatever she's called have a skin condition? when shes not caked in makeup she looks like her face is melting off, either way shes annoying, solely for the reason that shes not hot and she keeps on signing R&B/Garage tracks and making out shes ghetto, shes probably just a whore.

She looks albino to me. But yeah; she's skanky.

I'm not one for censorship, and I couldn't care less what words people use, but Lisa is pissing me off with her constant use of the word 'fucking'. If should construct a sentence without using that word at least eighteen times she deserves a medal; christ it's annoying, and as if I needed another reason to hate Asia.

Guest muddatrucker

I agree, I don't mind swearing aslong as its not somewhere inappropriate like a bunch of old ladies or some young children but theres just something about a scouse woman saying fucking all the time that gets annoying. I was watching it at work lastnite and had to turn it down because she kept saying it.

Whilst its probably gonna sound racist to gooks, she really looks like one of those people thats worn harsh glasses all her life and has lost them and is struggling to see, like shes always squinting :shifty:

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if Tranny Annie turned out to be Shabaz's brother too.

Edited by muddatrucker

Guest muddatrucker

I mean, what the fuck is this all about? who did what? is the tranny sturring? I mean come on, we need some narration by the geordie, this is like a boring live feed.

Today's episode pissed me off. I switched off after the Leah and Sam conversation, which consisted of Sam saying "You said Lisa said that Grace said I said you said I was arse-licking everyone", and Leah disagreeing.

...theres just something about a scouse woman saying fucking all the time that gets annoying.

I'm rapidly losing interest, there's just nobody there to grab my attention anymore. Sezer and Shebangs were great housemates because they were fun to watch, if they weren't arguing with each other they were annoying the piss out of everyone else, and it made good TV. But without them it's just "she said, he said" over and over again.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Guest muddatrucker

Today's episode pissed me off. I switched off after the Leah and Sam conversation, which consisted of Sam saying "You said Lisa said that Grace said I said you said I was arse-licking everyone", and Leah disagreeing.

...theres just something about a scouse woman saying fucking all the time that gets annoying.

:huh:

Lisa's from Manchester.