Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

I dont see why. Apart from what he says about women (which are clearly all jokes anyway) i dont see what anyone would find wrong about him.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

What i mean is that its a character trait. Dont blame him for that.

EDIT: When has he ever been two faced? He doesnt pretend to be friends with people he slags off like Lei and Richard do (and Grace for that matter).

Edited by -W-A-L-K-E-R-

What i mean is that its a character trait. Dont blame him for that.

EDIT: When has he ever been two faced? He doesnt pretend to be friends with people he slags off like Lei and Richard do (and Grace for that matter).

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

I dont really see how he was a twat to the housemates either. The only guy he was a twat to and bullied was Shabaz, but the bastard deserved it anyway. The shadow boxing is a lame excuse to dislike someone, it being a habit that sometimes he cant help but do it. Habits can be done without thinking about doing it. On top of all this, he was one of the three normal lads in the house, and now that him and George are gone it leaves Mikey. But, the problem is, Mikey is very boring. Bye Bye entertainment.

Guest muddatrucker

I actually find Russell Brand kinda entertaining, he's random and twisted to fuck.

Bwahahaha at WALKER (whoever the fuck he is) getting so pissed at people hating his boycrush, fuck off you tart, the guy was a cock, the public thought he was a cock and he got his ass handed to him. You're as annoying as all the remaining housemates who keep saying 'they got him all wrong!', shut it you wankers.