Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

Fuck the public.

I'm not watching. I like Glyn, Mikey and Jennie but they're not good enough to make me watch through Susie rattling on about fuck-all, Pete feeling sorry for himself, Ashleen's ghetto-ho shit she spiels out, Imogen, well, being Imogen and Richard being overtly camp. I don't mind gays but flamboyant gays are the worst kind. I don't care. Fuck off.

I just wanted Spiral to stay :(

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Preston

im glad spiral went, he looks like a fucking spudcruncher. he was awful, worst person ever in the house, ever. michael was just too "im gay, but i dont wannabe'. i fucking love susie and glyn though, glad they both stayed.

Guest Preston

well with the housemates choosing i don't think nikki will be back, or grace for that matter.

to be fair they should just bring back susie or mikey since they left last and so its only fair for them to be allowed back IMO.

Guest Small Red

well with the housemates choosing i don't think nikki will be back, or grace for that matter.

to be fair they should just bring back susie or mikey since they left last and so its only fair for them to be allowed back IMO.

Guest Preston

Why? People spent their money voting them out of the house. I think putting a housemate back in who is eligible to win is illegal anyway, since they have given the impression that evictions means getting kicked out and no longer eligible for the prize. Hence taking money for eviction voting hence being made redundant and illegal.

In my honest opinion, Id like to see Lisa, Nikki, Johnathan and Spiral back in the secret house since for two weeks, theyd absolutely maim each other. And the housemates are going to choose the person who received the biggest boos from the public, knowing that they are probably unpopular and unlikely to win the prize.

Guest Aries-Rob

Jayne...That will be so funny, because she will turn on Aislenye, Nikki will do the same.

Mikey and Grace...ahaha, Grace and Imogen arguement :pervert:

Jayne or Lisa, Nikki, Mikey and Grace.

Guest Aries-Rob

Four, lol

Since the start it has been a one way contest with Pete being favourite, The Producers are just trying to twist the story so it isnt as boring. Pete will still win, but there will be competition. Hopefully.

GLYN or pete TO WIN!

Edited by Aries-Rob

Guest Preston

wow, ok... i never knew. so my FOUR picks are: susie, nikki, grace and lisa then.

oh... so the four chosen go into the house next door and then ONE of those go into the main house after the next eviction. interesting. out of my four i'd like to see nikki go back in personally.

Edited by Preston

Who I want to go back in to the secret house:

Nikki - So she can stop the most boring winner since Cameron from winning (Pete)

Susie - Because while people think she does nothing, she makes tea.

Lisa - I always thought Lisa was funny to a certain degree, plus certain arguments with Susie.

Sam - Same reasons as Lisa really

Who I think will go back in:

Nikki

Mikey

Spiral

Grace

• 2 weeks later...