Revolution Renamed...

Vilge Duin

They haven't done anything wrong with the DS, granted, but boy do the games suck.

I disagree with you wholeheartedly. Mario Kart DS, Castlevania DS, Ouendan, Jump Superstars, and Metroid Prime Hunters are all awesome games, and the touchscreen panned out very well in much of the games (especially Ouendan).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest We Are Robots

My DS rules. Metroid, Mario & Luigi, Meteos, Mario Kart, Brain Age...

The DS completely owns the Japanese hardware sales charts every week, except for the week that FFXII came out, when there was a surge of PS2 sales... that beat the phat DS, but not the DS lite.

That's right, the Nintendo DS cannot be defeated by a new Final Fantasy game in Japan.

I would call that a hardware success for Nintendo...

My DS rules. Metroid, Mario & Luigi, Meteos, Mario Kart, Brain Age...

The DS completely owns the Japanese hardware sales charts every week, except for the week that FFXII came out, when there was a surge of PS2 sales... that beat the phat DS, but not the DS lite.

That's right, the Nintendo DS cannot be defeated by a new Final Fantasy game in Japan.

I would call that a hardware success for Nintendo...

I heard about the name change to Wii the other day on Radio 1. Whilst that didn't bother me too much (not like I'll buy one anyway...) this certainly was offputting: the controllers are to be used in one hand, like TV remotes. They can also be moved around in the air (a bit like the old infra-red guns, i guess) to control the game characters.

That sounds really stupid.

I heard about the name change to Wii the other day on Radio 1. Whilst that didn't bother me too much (not like I'll buy one anyway...) this certainly was offputting: the controllers are to be used in one hand, like TV remotes. They can also be moved around in the air (a bit like the old infra-red guns, i guess) to control the game characters.

That was announced months ago though. Plus, they've already confirmed there is a "shell" controller that holds the remote that is also a "normal" controller.