The 2006 NFL Draft

ACCBiggz

Bills taking Whitner was the worst pick of the draft thus far. Bunkley, Justice, Leinart, or Ngata would have been better picks. If they wanted Whitner that bad, they should have traded down.

EDIT: Leinart is going to the Lions, BTW.

Edited by reyrey619

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ernie Sims to the Lions.

How quickly is Arizona going to call the NFL and say we're taking Matt Leinart.

The NFL Radio boys are saying by the way that the Sims selection may move Leinart further down. HA!

And my answer is in. Leinart

Do you think bringing in Cutler has anything to do with Al Saunders leaving? A new Co-ordinator, might want a different QB etc.?

Edited by Troy Maskell

Do you think bringing in Cutler has anything to do with Al Saunders leaving? A new Co-ordinator, might want a different QB etc.?

There was talk that Shanahan wanted a QB he could groom over 2-3 years. Cutler is the ultimate project and as I said I think Denver was scared that Baltimore would make a move for Cutler if they didn't move up.

Baltimore moving up one spot to get Nagata. They MUST'VE been scared that Cleveland were going to draft him.

Cleveland are going to take Bunkley here. Ngata should never have fell past Buffalo to be honest so Baltimore will have been so glad when it go to Cleveland they will have wanted him for definate so they made sure.

EDIT: They took Wimbley. Meh. It was him or Bunkley I just thought it'd be Bunkley.

Edited by IAceI

Kamerion Wimbley to the Browns. He was my pick for them

Bunkley is going to the Rams, the Eagles will take Justice

EDIT: Well they took Bunkley. I really thought Reid would take the O-Line man

Edited by Troy Maskell

Jason Allen is picked by the Dolphins. Vikings will probably pick Greenaway.

The draft has got boring for me, I can't watch it and it's no fun sitting and following it on DraftCast on ESPN.com :-\

Jason Allen is picked by the Dolphins. Vikings will probably pick Greenaway.

The draft has got boring for me, I can't watch it and it's no fun sitting and following it on DraftCast on ESPN.com :-\

I'm following it on Sirius. It's still boring.....but no Mel Kuiper (Y)