The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

Having just played Dream on, all I can say is I'd have preferred it if they'd made Sing for the Moment the DLC >_>

Not that I don't like the song, I jsut love the beat in Eminem's version.

And come to think of it, I kind of like the idea of including non-traditional guitar genres in future GH's, probably not as main setlist, but just as bonus content, I guess like Freezepop (and thinking about it, Beastie Boys). Something like Fort Minor's Cover and Duck has an ace riff, or perhaps that rocky one of Sage Francis (High Steppin' I think). Perhaps covers would be a better route to take, say flavour of the month band x reworking a pop song. Like Ten Masked Men doing Blue, or Lostprophets' version of cry Me A River.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know if this should go in the other thread, but eh, no harm no foul.

Finally a track pack worthy of a release? No? Well I think so. No Doubt's original style surely is a must buy for all Guitar Hero fans worldwide. The three tunes on offer are great tunes as well in their own right. Everyone knows "Don't Speak" but I'm particularly psyched about "Sunday Morning" which should be a great tune to play. Enjoy this one, cause I know I will.

Content: No Doubt Track Pack

Price: 500 Microsoft Points

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] “Don't Speak”, “Excuse Me Mr”, “Sunday Morning” as performed by No Doubt. For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

So yeah, not really my thing but it's better than nothing and it gives something else to do other than Fe's tournament.

Nothing wrong with No Doubt. If we're going to ask "Why?", then why have Eric Johnson or Priestess in there? I can think of more notable bands/songs that could've gone in their place - No Doubt being one of those bands. (Y)