Celeb Big Brother UK

Katsuya

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually genuinely laughed at Maggot just walking to the number 11 podium last night and just standing there while the others argued about the number 1. Then Faria Alam trying to put herself about number 5, although how she managed to get number 8 is bewildering

And that task when they had to act out what they are famous for, what did Jodie Marsh and Faria Alam do? Did Faria just get an inflatable Sven brought in or something? Prestons and Petes performance seemed quite good though, and Barrymore made me laugh

Barrymore, which is about right

World famous basketball player (aside from all the other tabloid newsworthy things he has done....like fucking Carmen Electra, Madonna, etc) who was a big part of the famous Chicago Bulls team with Michael Jordan....or a British TV presenter who's claim to fame is now and forever will be that a dead body was found in his pool, and he fled the scene.

Oh, and the bloke had been buggered with a table leg, possibly.

I think they both had to talk for 90 seconds about why they were famous.

Was the number thing putting themselves in "famous-order"? Who ended up Number 1, because the only REALLY famous person on there is Dennis Rodman, to be honest.

I think Barrymore was easily the most famous one in England and to the English. If you're talking worldwide, yeah Rodman, but Barrymore in England. And my god he had me in stitches when I watched that. Bring back Barrymore!

Edited by The Monkey Molester 27

Was the number thing putting themselves in "famous-order"? Who ended up Number 1, because the only REALLY famous person on there is Dennis Rodman, to be honest.

I think Barrymore was easily the most famous one in England and to the English. If you're talking worldwide, yeah Rodman, but Barrymore in England. And my god he had me in stitches when I watched that. Bring back Barrymore!

Yeah, I guess to the English.

And I think some peoples reaction to Barrymore just shows how fickle people can be.

And I think some peoples reaction to Barrymore just shows how fickle people can be.

How do you mean?

How do you mean?

Read any of the newspapers (and for once I agree with tabloid journalism) and the reaction is how it should be.

He either had something to do with the dead body in his swimming pool, or fled the scene so as not to incriminate himself. He then wouldn't mention what had or had not happened to the bloke as he stated that it would incriminate him. His pride stood (or stands still) in the way of any justice happening, and its sad.

How he is hamming it up for his "fans" on the outside, when he obviously didn't realise that to be frank, the people who go there would have cheered anything, was frankly pathetic, and I'd never want to see him on my TV again, and believe me, I was a fan of his.

Just out of curiousity, what order would you have put them in. I'd have gone

Michael Barrymore

Dennis Rodman

Pete Burns

George Galloway (I never realised he was such a big politican)

Maggot

Preston

Jodie

Traci

Rula

Chantelle

Faria

A couple are interchangable, but that would be more-or-less it

Just out of curiousity, what order would you have put them in. I'd have gone

Michael Barrymore

Dennis Rodman

Pete Burns

George Galloway (I never realised he was such a big politican)

Maggot

Preston

Jodie

Traci

Rula

Chantelle

Faria

A couple are interchangable, but that would be more-or-less it

Jodie would have gone ahead of Maggot and Preston, as she is much bigger in the tabloid sense of the word (the kinda people who watch BB). I personally woulda put Rodman first, but for a UK audience, I guess Barrymore made most sense.

Guest muddatrucker27

^^^

That and the only thing linking him to it is that it was his house and he fled the scene, and I don't know about you but if I saw a dead body floating in my pool, I'd probably run to.

Guest muddatrucker27

Apparently the guy had piles, so thats been used as an excuse of how the sex couldn't of been consentual, the guy was taking drugs, went to a party with a homosexual celebrity.

They've never openly called anyone there a rapist because they have no proof whatsoever, but they like to use so called facts to hint at what happened, I'm just sick of seeing the dead guy paraded as if he was some kinda victim, he was a drug taking homosexual, its probably about time they accepted it wasn't Barrymores fault and probably down to the wrecklessness of their son.

Newspapers do this all the time, they're not allowed to publish everything, so they just reveal the parts they are and let the public fill in the blanks and in this case, it gives the papers a power to pretty much create the story themselves.

I mean look at Matthew Kelly, the guy was labelled a paedo by the press and his career was ruined, the only 'evidence' they ever had was a 30 year old accusation and there only prosecution was some disney videos that they found at his holiday home, whoopee, he likes Aladdin, lynch the paedo.

I mean don't get me wrong, coming back as a child killer in an ITV drama doesn't make him look innocent, nor does being old and having long hair, but newspapers can do what they like.