Music you're looking forward too?

YI

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rvdwannabe... Stormblast is being Re-Recorded by Dimmu Borgir. Not just re-mastered and re-released. They weren't happy with the production quality, and it's being re-recorded (something that I think a lot of bands should do after they acquire the funds and means to do so.)

I don't know if that's the same as the "Re-Mastered and Re-Released" version that was released in Europe, but I'm pretty sure that Revolver Mag said that Dimmu Borgir had just recently, or will be soon, recorded the album again.

rvdwannabe... Stormblast is being Re-Recorded by Dimmu Borgir. Not just re-mastered and re-released. They weren't happy with the production quality, and it's being re-recorded (something that I think a lot of bands should do after they acquire the funds and means to do so.)

I don't know if that's the same as the "Re-Mastered and Re-Released" version that was released in Europe, but I'm pretty sure that Revolver Mag said that Dimmu Borgir had just recently, or will be soon, recorded the album again.

Ahh....fair enough. Maybe the European release was re-recorded, I'm unsure, I just assumed it was re-mastered. It definitely has the DVD with the Ozzfest footage Tristy mentioned.

I guess they are doing something similar to the Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality, where Nevermore re-recorded it a couple of years later with better production.

John Mayer - Continuum

Outkast - Idlewild (Soundtrack)

Donald Fagen - Morph the Cat

Prince - 3121

The Streets - The Hardest Way to Make An Easy Living

Nas - Nasir Bin Olu Dara

Dizzee Rascal - TBA

Jurassic 5 - TBA

Radiohead - TBA

Oasis - TBA

Probably more that I'm not thinking of.

The Pixies - [Title TBA]

...Uhm, since when?

The idea for a new Pixies album has been tossed around since they reformed, basically. Whether or not it's been confirmed, I'm not sure, but it's not too much of a stretch to imagine one coming out this year.

They didn't play a single new song when I saw them in August. They didn't even play the one they made for the Shrek 2 soundtrack that wasn't used; Bam Thwok.

I hope they don't do another album. They're my favourite band ever, and I'd hate to see them ruin it with a bad reunion album.