World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Well I said "fuck it" and picked up the game. I walked into Futureshop at 7:00pm est and they had about 250 copies of the game. I laughed at a sign they had beside the game display that read "All your Warcraft needs on sale" with a 4 pack of Full Throttle energy drink being the featured item. I'm installing now so you'll be seeing Cabana back on Smolderthorn- Horde.

Are the transfer rules different for the US servers? On the EU ones its not possible to transfer between accounts, just servers hence why people sell accounts etc :blink:

It is possible to transfer characters between accounts on the Euro servers, BUT both accounts have to be in your name, i.e. you can only transfer characters between your own accounts... And even then it costs you. A fortune :P

Kind of sucks, but eh. My main is on my brother's account and he's practically abandoned the game for some run-of-the-mill MMO he found. I guess I'll just make a new account in his name and transfer my main to that account. >_>

Are the transfer rules different for the US servers? On the EU ones its not possible to transfer between accounts, just servers hence why people sell accounts etc :blink:

It is possible to transfer characters between accounts on the Euro servers, BUT both accounts have to be in your name, i.e. you can only transfer characters between your own accounts... And even then it costs you. A fortune :P

Kind of sucks, but eh. My main is on my brother's account and he's practically abandoned the game for some run-of-the-mill MMO he found. I guess I'll just make a new account in his name and transfer my main to that account. >_>

I would try e-mailing Blizzard on the off chance that they can help.

oh?

Does the expansion have new stuff for us low level folk? Also do they actually stick to playing a character on the rp servers? That would be neat.

With regards to the second, I looked around hoping that it would be the case but I've yet to find a server where it was true. Mostly people talking about anime I've never even heard of.

My brothers are livid. We pre-ordered the expansion weeks ago, only to have the guy say his shipment was held up and he'll try to post tomorrow afternoon. Fucker. If we'd known that, we'd have driven to Tamworth last night for the midnight sale.

some frensh dork made it to level 70 in 27 houres.... sick fuck.

I'm assuming you mean from 60 to 70?

Otherwise it's pretty much mathematically impossible, since the record for 0-60 speedruns is 4 days 20hrs. And it's a lot, lot longer for non-hunters.

However, it should be said that the French guy's GUILD made one guy go from 60 to 70 in 27+ hours, since the guy had a 35-man raid with him grinding monsters for most of the time. Pretty badass teamwork though, I wonder if they're planning on doing it for each member in their guild >_>

Alright, I would like to try an EWB North American Server guild one more time.

I am going to find a server with a decent population, that is far from full and nobody has mentioned having characters on, and I will suck it up and play alliance. When I do, join me if you'd like. If not, don't complain that there is nobody to play with.

I decided on Lightninghoof, a PVPRP server. PVPRP because if you don't want to RP you certainly don't have to, and we eliminate a large portion of the idiots who populate PVP servers.

Edited by That One Guy