Scrubs

Benji

That was better, but still way off from previous seasons. I'm getting more and more comfortable with this season being the last. Hopefully the musical episode kicks some ass. Still, there were some good moments this time, the best being Kelso telling Jack his shirt looks gay.

So, I've just finished watching every episode, from the beginning, and I have to say that now I see why everyone rates it so highly. When I start to care what happens to characters, that's the mark of a good show. It just keeps getting better and better.

"This is the Christmas song I wrote."

"Speaking of Christmas, Turk, what did you get me?"

"... this is the Christmas song I wrote for you."

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fantatic episode. This has been a really good season so far, I'm really hoping it doesn't end, but if Braff doesn't come back it would be somewhat pointless. Going on without the main character, despite how well Scrubs has given the other characters their own feeling of importance, would still be a bad idea. For example, That 70's Show was shit with Topher gone, and I don't want that to happen with Scrubs.

Yeah I think this episode was the turning point in my mind with regards to the possibility of a 7th season. If they can pull this off, they can pull off one more good season. Great stuff, I noticed homages/parodies of "Les Miserables", "Grease" and "RENT" in there. Anybody pick out the other ones?

The musical was awesome.

Braff probably started moving forward with other projects thinking this would be the final season, but they can probably work something out.

I just see Braff as a TV guy. He just doesn't scream "LEAD ACTOR" in films to me.

Edited by Garmonbozia