Bands That You Wish Would Reform

Benji

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I would love either Pink Floyd or a Simon and Garfunkel reunion. They both rule. (H)

Unless it's with Syd Barrett, I see no reason for a Floyd reunion. They stretched epic prog as far as it could get before it got too ridiculous (a little too far at times), and they did the whole nostalgia thing at Live8. If they were to try and write new material, it would probably be relatively shite, and I have little interest in them as a "Greatest Hits" Show.

Yeah, I'm just dreaming of new Syd Barrett material that will never appear.

Oh and I would love either Pink Floyd or a Simon and Garfunkel reunion. They both rule. (H)

Unless it's with Syd Barrett, I see no reason for a Floyd reunion. They stretched epic prog as far as it could get before it got too ridiculous (a little too far at times), and they did the whole nostalgia thing at Live8. If they were to try and write new material, it would probably be relatively shite, and I have little interest in them as a "Greatest Hits" Show.

I was hoping they'd somehow get Barrett on stage of Live 8, but alas, it was not to be :(. Although I did enjoy the set; it was fantastic.

Yeah, me too! I was watching it on a big screen in a park, tripping my tits off and drinking Frosty Jack's, and just ranting about how I'd have an orgasm if Syd Barrett walked out on stage, even though it would never happen. I did notice a couple of teary eyes on "Wish You Were Here", and can only hope they were for Syd, though. Mine were.

The world would be a better place with the reformation of Mr Bungle. All hail Mr Bungle!

How did I forget Mr. Bungle?! Although the respective projects of each member post-Bungle have been excellent, I'd love to see a reunion take place there.

The world would be a better place with the reformation of Mr Bungle. All hail Mr Bungle!

How did I forget Mr. Bungle?! Although the respective projects of each member post-Bungle have been excellent, I'd love to see a reunion take place there.

Apart from Faith No More, Mike Patton doesn't tend to make an official "we've split" announcement, so aren't Mr Bungle technically still together, to be returned to when Patton has finished with his 500 other side projects?

Smashing Pumpkins, original lineup of course

The Refused, at least I'm pretty sure they're broken up

Refused are basically International Noise Conspiracy now.

And even though I haven't heard thier stuff, apparently they rule on many levels.

Yeah, yeah, you know I wanna' (SMASH IT UP!).

Yeah, they're good.