I Hate My PlayStation2

Benji

I've suffered through having the early PS2's. The first one, which we got on launch day, didn't work after the first day. The one we got in exchange lasted a year before it began to not read discs, and that was solved only by it being taken apart. The rest we have owned were newer models, but they have suffered the same problem. Probably just bad luck.

this is funny cause i've had no problems with mine. might be something to do with PAL versions only running on 50Hz :P

yeah, mines less than a year old and i move it all the time. anyone know the release date for the PS3

If I could warn you for being a retard I would.

so remind me y u hate me

1. You talk in half sentences.

2. You have attrocious spelling (Yes they are two seperate things)

3. Your opinions stem from misinformed idiocy.

4. Those opinions that aren't misinformed are just grade A shit.

5. You go off topic in just about everything.

6. You semi-boast when someone has troubles and you don't.

7. You suck.

Edited by Benjirino~!

I have a question, isn't asking about the PS3 release in a PS2 topic off topic? And isn't going off topic a warnable offense? I demand a warn of The Prototype for that and as a back-up issue him for being a retard.

Also glad to hear it is working again. But it seems that you have been having bad luck with games lately. First Civ IV and than PS2 fuck up and I am sure others.

Edited by Hugar

I have a question, isn't asking about the PS3 release in a PS2 topic off topic? And isn't going off topic a warnable offense? I demand a warn of The Prototype for that and as a back-up issue him for being a retard.

Also glad to hear it is working again. But it seems that you have been having bad luck with games lately. First Civ IV and than PS2 fuck up and I am sure others.

I blame the Coin-Op Arcade.

• Admin

Shush, or you'll be be getting a warning too.