Guitar Hero

Fanku Kaibutsu

Has anyone else heard of this? Furthermore, is anyone planning on getting it?

It seems to be like Dance Dance Revolution, only with a guitar instead of a pad, and over 40 rock songs from the likes of Megadeath, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, White Zombie, and Ozzy Osborn. Speaking of which, here(I hope) is a video of two people playing Iron Man. It comes out on tuesday, and I plan on renting it on friday.

Edited by Fanku Kaibutsu

I actually played this for like 4 hours last night with a bunch of friends and it's pretty damn good. After playing it for awhile, you feel like you could pick up a guitar and just start jamming even if it's not like playing a real guitar.

Edited by CM Punk

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Naaah, you guys are thinking about Revolution X, which was an awesome game in it's own little way, Mikey there was referring to an older Aerosmith PC game that had like, a guitar pick perphirial controller dealie so you could "play" on anything (i.e. a tennis racket), right? I remember magazine ads for that thing.

Naaah, you guys are thinking about Revolution X, which was an awesome game in it's own little way, Mikey there was referring to an older Aerosmith PC game that had like, a guitar pick perphirial controller dealie so you could "play" on anything (i.e. a tennis racket), right? I remember magazine ads for that thing.

I remember there being a guitar game on Gamesmaster years back where you start by practicing in your garage before someone calls in with a small gig for you.

You play and the better you play on the plastic guitar with no strings (strummign in time to the music) the more people danced. The fat bloke dancing alone at the front was the easiest to get to dance.

They had it as one of the challenges and the god that is Dominik Diamond spent the whole three minutes laughing at the fat bloke.

What WAS that game?