EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know loads of people who don't find certain races attractive. Of course there's the odd one or two that even those who don't find the race attractive would agree, but it's a general statement.

Yeah, so do I, but for exactly the same reason you mention, its why I don't write off certain races, as there are always going to be exceptions.

I know loads of people who don't find certain races attractive. Of course there's the odd one or two that even those who don't find the race attractive would agree, but it's a general statement.

Yeah, so do I, but for exactly the same reason you mention, its why I don't write off certain races, as there are always going to be exceptions.

Very few exceptions in my experience. I think all black girls are repulsive, and (hand on heart) have never seen a good looking black girl.

Sexy black girls? Yeah, some. But good looking black girls? Never.

Very few exceptions in my experience. I think all black girls are repulsive, and (hand on heart) have never seen a good looking black girl.

Sexy black girls? Yeah, some. But good looking black girls? Never.

I find the opposite. I find more black girls good looking than sexy.

Can I ask how someone can be sexy but not good looking? That seems kind of odd to me. Doesn't sexy mean you find them attractive, which also means if you find someone good looking you find them attractive, as well?

The expression "butterface" comes to mind, ie everything about her is good but her face. There are plenty of girls with great bodies, and horrible faces out there. I'm sure you've seen someone who looks great from behind, or from a distance but her face kills the whole package.

Edited by Fitzy

Can I ask how someone can be sexy but not good looking? That seems kind of odd to me. Doesn't sexy mean you find them attractive, which also means if you find someone good looking you find them attractive, as well?

The expression "butterface" comes to mind, ie everything about her is good but her face. There are plenty of girls with great bodies, and horrible faces out there. I'm sure you've seen someone who looks great from behind, or from a distance but her face kills the whole package.

Oh, I know that, I am mostly talking about how he says he finds all black women repulsive only to say he finds some sexy but not good looking. So I was just wondering how someone could be repulsed by all of them only to find some black women sexy? That was what I found odd.

Maybe I didn't explain myself all that well, but what I mean is that I find everything from their shoulders upwards repulsive on nearly every black girl I've seen, but they can still look sexy.

Beyonce is a perfect example of this; ugly as fuck, but a great body and is sexy as hell.

I'd agree, both her and Kate Moss look like shit, chicks like this give Britain a bad name. In a strange way she looks like CSAMH.

It's the flower baths I regularly take.

Oh well, I'll be looking forward to this again next year.

Good work ROC or whatever you're calling yourself these days (Y)

Is there a tally for the negatives? Like the worst 10 Women if you will...

And Eva Mendes was actually in the negatives...damn.

Further proof that EWB for the most part is full of homosexuals in disguise. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, the bad thing is ... we also put in overrated people along with people that are truly ugly.