Talk Zero Out of Buying an XBox 360

zero

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had my Xbox since release, not one problem and the only thing that has been replaced is the power cable and that was just as a precaution and at the moment I'm on my third PS2 (which has now stopped working).

I've got a 360 on order, ordered it the first day it came on release. I trust Microsoft not to fuck it up and hopefully Call Of Duty 2 makes it to stores somewhere near the release of the 360.

Edited by LBTN 4:20

Losing Sundin didn't stop Toronto from beating Ottawa in the playoffs in 2003 or was it 2002. I can't remember which one was the sweep year.

Yea, but that was back when Toronto had depth and talent. This season they have no one to step up. Lindros doesn't have it anymore, 20 goals at most. Allison seems to have forgotten how to shoot. Oh, and O'Neil is hurt too. Regarless of that Toronto's blue line is what will kill them. No matter how you slice it Ottawa will be 1-2-3 and Toronto will be 7-8-9.

Guest clintcasey

Man, you guys need to take better care of your systems.

I've owned all three of the big systems that survive this last cousole generation and I rarly have a had a problem with any of them. Game cube, for its small size is very well built and sturdy. I've put my PS2 threw all kinds of hell. When I first got one I didn't have a memmory card and woudl keep grand theft auto running on it continously for 2 or 3 days before it would lock. Infact I had a CD jam in the bay once and had to pry the front plate off of it to remove and 3 years later it still runs fine. I've had maybe 2 disc read errors the entire time I've owned it. And I've almost never had any loading errors or disc read errors.

By the way, about disc read errors. There are actualy 3 things that can cause those. You can have a bad disc, your drive could be having a problem. Or the IDE cable from the drive to the board could be faulty. Thats what generaly causes it. Its prety simple to fix and test out too.

Infact out of every system I have ever owned only one of them no longer works. My SNES still works, my N64 still works. The only system that I have that no longer works is my NES which broke about 10 years ago. I mean yeah with the newer systems we'll be more likely to run into hardware problems simply because its faster and more sophisticated, but for the most part if you just take care of you shit it wont break!

Guest Future Shock

Now this, children, is what's commonly known as 'verbally ripping a new asshole'. And I have some points of my own.

Take a look at the Toronto Marlies next time you're prepared to swallow your pride, and tell me that there isn't talent down there. Take a look at Matt Stajan, and tell me he isn't Centre material. Alexander Steen, ditto. Let's face the music here; if you'd have lost your captain for fifty-odd minutes, you'd have lost. And not in a shoot-out, I mean a proper, clean, regulation time loss.

Pity about Gretzky not getting a great return, but I'm digging the Canucks, especially with Bertuzzi's return to play.

Guest clintcasey

Now this, children, is what's commonly known as 'verbally ripping a new asshole'. And I have some points of my own.

Take a look at the Toronto Marlies next time you're prepared to swallow your pride, and tell me that there isn't talent down there. Take a look at Matt Stajan, and tell me he isn't Centre material. Alexander Steen, ditto. Let's face the music here; if you'd have lost your captain for fifty-odd minutes, you'd have lost. And not in a shoot-out, I mean a proper, clean, regulation time loss.

Pity about Gretzky not getting a great return, but I'm digging the Canucks, especially with Bertuzzi's return to play.

WTF? :blink: