Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone make me some Bellshill kits? I asked on sortitoutsi eleven days ago, then two guys fucked me about for a while, and I still haven't got anything.

It sucks. Thread here.

Seriously, if anyone can do this, I'd gladly sex you. -_-

Just out of interest, does anything interesting happen if a players breaks your clubs all time top scorer record? I ask because Corrado Colombo is about to do it for my Walsall team (two goals needed) and I'm just wondering.

Also, injuries are ghey. Moritz Volz, signed in January, has managed 3 games for me and I'm in late March. He plays a game, gets injured, plays another game, gets injured. Every time he's come back from injury and plays he gets injured again. Him and Tomas Hubschman have had shit luck with injuries. Hubschman's stats are getting shot to hell because of it. Although Lehmann tells me he's still my best defender (*****).

I'm joint top in the league with Chelsea on 66 points after 30 games and it's seeming that I may be able to win this thing.

When he scores the goal, it will mention it in the commentary, like when a player reaches their 50th, 100th goal etc.

Does anything come up in your news or anything?

When he scores the goal, it will mention it in the commentary, like when a player reaches their 50th, 100th goal etc.

Does anything come up in your news or anything?

Nope. But if you check milestones on the match screen it should tell you the amount needed.

Oh he only needs two goals now, I'm just interested if they games makes any sort of a "big deal" about it.

Nope. IIRC it doesn't even tell you it's a club record broken.

Just had him break it, it had a news item simply saying that he's broken it...even though he in fact equalled it. Kyle Lightbourne's record was 66...Colombo scored his 66th goal and I got the message. Ah well.

Nope. IIRC it doesn't even tell you it's a club record broken.

Just had him break it, it had a news item simply saying that he's broken it...even though he in fact equalled it. Kyle Lightbourne's record was 66...Colombo scored his 66th goal and I got the message. Ah well.

IAN WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!

Dan kicks ass for making me those kits, AND a pretty damn good logo considering how bad the pictures were. *releases comment praising his friend Daniel saying that not only is he a good manager, but a great guy to boot* :lol::wub:

Anyways, final game of the league season, Queen's Park vs Bellshill Athletic, Queen's Park lead the table with two points over Bellshill. If Bellshill win, they get automatic promotion. The game ended 3-3, and was fucking epic. I only have the game set to show highlights and it almost showed the entire game.

The only player in their team that scored was a £2 million stiker on loan from Celtic (IN THE THIRD DIVISION?!) who scored about 35 goals in 34 games (which is insane). He got his hat trick, ruined my plans. To the play-offs it went.

Raped Stenhousemuir 7-3 or something in the first play-off, then I beat Arbroath in the lay-off final, but only after penalties (despite just raping them 5-1 in the league)

So, I take Bellshill, who started with a non-league team and £2000, to promotion, and would have done it in 1st place if it wasn't for that pesky Celtic player at Queen's Park. The board are 'disappointed' in my performance in the league...you cannot describe the rage that ensued. This may be because I finished second after the media changed my prediction to 'promotion contenders' about a week before the season ended. <_<

And it's time to rehaul the squad. But I had to sell my best player, Usmal Gondal to...CELTIC. :crying:

But it was a good deal, he was rated £2k, and I got £250k, plus 25% of his next tranfer fee AND a friendly at Celtic Park. (H)

Edited by The Kraig

I refused to 2006 simply because I didn't want to pay for a few extra knobs and buttons, but I feel like I genuinely missed out on a good year. I couldn't care about the World Cup, but I feel that this season I'll be getting back into football so I look forward to 2007 edition. Bring it on!

On the day of it's release, would anyone be interested in starting a group game of maybe four related teams? I'm questioning it now so people have a chance of having a few group games :)

How about we get a tournament going? Knock out, one game only.

We've read people stating their achievements of 5 Champions League cups etc, lets put it to the test.

Would anyone be interested?