lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Just started a downloaded game, in 2038.

Fixing Rooney's mess at Arsenal = hard as hell.

Rooney was manager of Arsenal? :lmao:

Any chance I can get in some of this 2038 action?

Got a link?

Here's the saved game file (130 megs)

Clicky

If you have winrar, here's the rar'ed file (25 megs)

Clicky

The rar'ed file on Megaupload

Clicky

It was originally a challenge to get Luton back up, but I chose to just take control of Arsenal.

Fear Batista and Hutchinson.

BTW, to play as Germany, go to the db file, lnc, all, then delete the fake.lnc file. Start a new game and then hey presto.

Edited by Messiah-Dice

It can be to do with how well the team is going as well, as I discovered with Vauxhall Motors; for most of my first season, we were pulling in 1000+, and then at the start of the second season, attendance dropped to around 300 per game :(

Right, I've done a full set of kits for my custom 2012/13 season in the Premiership, you can see examples of em all on the previous page, if anyone wants a zip file of em all, gimme a holla on MSN or something.

Tell me which ones you like, don't like, etc. I'm bored and need entertaining with interest.. >_>

I'll be doing the Championship soon me thinks so gimme ideas for kit sponsors/team sponsors for clubs.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Guest Koupa Troopa

It can be to do with how well the team is going as well, as I discovered with Vauxhall Motors; for most of my first season, we were pulling in 1000+, and then at the start of the second season, attendance dropped to around 300 per game :(

Right, I've done a full set of kits for my custom 2012/13 season in the Premiership, you can see examples of em all on the previous page, if anyone wants a zip file of em all, gimme a holla on MSN or something.

Tell me which ones you like, don't like, etc. I'm bored and need entertaining with interest.. >_>

I'll be doing the Championship soon me thinks so gimme ideas for kit sponsors/team sponsors for clubs.