Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

I am new to fm2006 and was wondering how I can make it so that after a match I don't skip every day until my next match. Much help appreciated.

I've never found a way to do this. I'm not sure if anyone else knows either.

Also, my Mansfield Town game is a joke. I am in 22nd in League Two with a squad that statistically is better than most League One sides. At least I'm doing well in the LDV Vans Trophy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am new to fm2006 and was wondering how I can make it so that after a match I don't skip every day until my next match. Much help appreciated.

Also, my Mansfield Town game is a joke. I am in 22nd in League Two with a squad that statistically is better than most League One sides. At least I'm doing well in the LDV Vans Trophy.

Guest Zeokage

Oh, and how do you find out a club's rivals? Especially lower down the leagues...

Make comments about uncoming games, and you should get some mind-games comment about looking forward to playing/beating your rivals (the manager's team your commenting on).

A new position will never go past accomplished and will always drop down to unconvincing/orange once you stop training them there, so it disppears. At least this is what happens with me.

Positions will generally stay as accomplished even when you stop training them, it just won't appear on the main screen anymore, only on the positions page.

Guest Zeokage

So there isn't a message to tell you when they can come off the training? If it's only general then there should be a way to know when it won't go back down.

Slightly different subject. Was there a way to fix the Arsenal kit not showing problem?

There's also another problem where not all teams have 3rd kits or something?

I fixed it... somehow. Might have been something in the preferences. Anyways I am now enjoying my time with Torino in Italian Serie B. I am first right now but the injuries are starting to grow. Plus I suck at transfers why can't we just trade like it north american hockey :crying:

Torino? Crikey that's a baptism of fire right there, you'll probably be gone shortly for being in massive debt.

I have two questions regarding this game.

1. Can you take control of the MLS teams?

2. Is it worth buying now, or should I wait for the next year's version?

1. Yep, trades, draft and everything.

2. I guess it depends how much of a fan you are of the sport. I'm not sure if the next games improvements like feeder clubs will be all that relevant to the casual fans.

And my game never goes from match to match. I always have to press continue after reading the news, and dealing with various things. I think if you have a part-time contract it goes week to week.

It seems to go day-to-day on my game, only sometimes missing out the odd day.

I like Kevin Phillips.

My top striker (Lee Trundle) is injured, and may not be back before the end of the season. He might recover for the last game, but I'm not counting on it. Anyway, he'd scored 27 goals up to January before getting injured. So I bought Phillips for 60k from Villa, mainly as cover, but ended up having to play him straight away. He grabbed a hatrick on his debut, and has scored a goal in each of the five games that followed. So far he's scored in 7 consecutive games and there's no way I'm dropping him for anyone.

Oh, and Christian Vieiri just agreed to sign for me on a free from AC Milan. Hopefully I'll have held on to the Championship top spot by then, and he'll be playing with me in the Premiership next year. I've also got agreed deals with Scmieca (sp?) Joey Barton, Trevor Sinclair - all on frees - and I'm still going for more.....