Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Just found the NEXT Wayne Rooney. He's 15, and wow, what a find, he was lurking in my own under 18's squad. My assistant pointed him out when he signed for the club.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3605/untitled2tt.jpg

Feast your eyes on that gem.

I can't play him in the Premiership though, I'm guessing this is down to him only being 15?

Edited by Lost Soul

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be, but either way, I don't give a damn. As long as I keep the England job, he'll have a place (when he matures, as he has poor physical appearance).

So, yeah, Rooney and McDonald, up forward in 5 years time. :D

That's the problem. I can't let him train with the first-team. I'm guessing this is down to him being 15? =/

Damn, I'll have to wait till he's 16 then. I'll get his physical up as much as possible, and call him up to the England squad, but I won't play him. Safest way of making sure the Aussies don't get him.

Probably been brought up loads. But what's the best skin to use on Football Manager...plus where can I get eh cool kit/badge packs and such...I never felt a need for it before today, but now I feel like sprucing the game up a bit.

Being national manager and club manager at the same time is worse than starting two seperate games.

I had to resign from England when I got the Liverpool job.

Anyway, to help you in your cheating ways... He'll be able to train with the first team when he's 17. So the best thing to do is to keep him under wrap and not rush him. Let him play through the under 18's until he turns 17. Give him his pro contract, and put him into the reserves. Once he gets onto the proper training give him a few months, and he'll progress lots in that time.

Then start getting boners.

I will have no part in the national-cheat part.

Tom x.

Guest muddatrucker

I hate being a national manager, I kept on resigning and re-signing just so my profile would say I managed loads of nations, it also didn't effect my loyalty.

I use to register dual nationality players too, just so their home nations couldnt use them.

I'm not cheating Thomas. :P

You seem like a dab-hand at helping young players, eh?

Seriously though, have you seen Sorted Out? I'll try to get a few screenshots.

Mudda, still playing the Portsmouth game? If so, hows it coming along?