Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan you must take ages to play if you're only in January in the first season. The new game is out soon, you might not even get to finish a season.

No.

I start new games.

Because I like to.

If you don't I couldn't give a toss now fuck off and stop telling everyone how to play the game, it's up to them.

I don't fucking believe it. Started a new game with Newcastle recently. Playing in the 'Euro Vase' competition, and I make the final round - vs. Valencia. I lose 2-0 in Spain, and am all resigned to going out. However, in the return leg, we absolutley fucking OWN them, really play them off the park. Its 2-0 to us at half-time thanks to an Albert Luque double. With practically just about the first touch of the second half, Duff makes it 3-0 Newcastle on the night, and 3-2 to us overall! We continue to play well, have a Martins goal disallowed, and generally continue the owning, then with 15 mins left, Elliot plays the ball back to Shay Given, with no more than one Valencia player in Newcastle's half. Given takes a touch. Another touch. Another. Another. He comes right out to the fucking middle of the Newcastle half (with me screaming "KICK THE FUCKING BALL" at the screen), gets tackled and one of the Valenica strikers puts it into an open net from 25-30 yards, giving them a sodding away goal with their only meaningful fucking shot!

We win 3-1 on the night in an amazing performance, but draw 3-3 overall and lose on away goals. Bastards.

Edited by timmayy rave

It's not often to notice refereeing mistake but fucking hell.

10th minute, my rightback is sent off for a tackle. He wasn't the last man (but the other defenders were way along the line). Bullshit. They ruin the free kick, I sub a striker for a defender so I'm now 4-4-1 for 80 minutes. Wanking referee.

Penalty given aginst us for no apparent reason in the 40th minute. My keeper saves it. Game goes on.

My goalkeeper is now injured and has to come off. No yellow or red for the other team.

The 93rd minute, they score. Luckily the linesman isn't corrupt, and deems it offside.

Last seconds of the game, my lone striker runs into the box, just the keeper to beat (with a defender struggling to get back) and the ref blows for full time just before he gets a shot away. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Final score: 0-0. We have better possession, more shots, more shots on target. So...fucking...annoying. Not only that, my rightback is suspended now and my keeper is seriously injured. And I just lost the top spot in the league. Fuck off.

And Katsuya, DOWNLOAD BOTH SKINS, PUT BOTH SKINS IN SEPERATE FOLDERS. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. DO NOT TRY TO RECYCLE THE ONES YOU FUCKED UP, BECAUSE YOU OVERWROTE THE .XML FILES WHICH MAP THE VARIOUS PARTS OF THE SKIN. IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK, THE SKIN IS POORLY DESIGNED (IE: SHIT). USE A DIFFERENT ONE THAT WORKS AND DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ARSE.

EDIT: I feel so much better now. (¬_¬)

Edited by The Kraig

Out of interest, why would your goalkeeper getting injured mean someone had to get a yellow or red from there team? Surely it may have been a collision, or just an injury caused by anything, not necessarily a dangerous challenge.

Edited by The Kraig