Aaron Mokoena -

Igor Tudor -

Hugo Viana -

Steven Davis -

Barry Ferguson -

Shawn Wright-Phillips

Fred

Javier Ernesto Chevanton

Im playing on this legend update and Pele has moved from Santos to Barcelona and th emost expensive transfer was Matt le Tissier 37M to chelsea. Because of dual nationalitys they are sometimes playing for different national teams such as

Robert Pires - Portugal

Youri Djorkaeff - Armenia

Henrik Larsson - Cape Verde Islands

Zinedine Zidane - Algeria

also where I forgot to take italian passports off Cafu and Zanetti their playing for Italy! Need to make some changes!

Edited by Ravey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On legends patch I have started at Westham I already have - Paul Ince, Bobby Moore, Ray Houghton and have signed loads of players and sold most of my original squad.

Sold

Zamora 1M Rangers

Harewood 2.5M Rangers

Mullins 1.4M Norwich

Noble 1.8M Arsenal

Newton 500k Rangers

Dailly 475k Rangers

Carroll 500k Wigan

Konchesky 2M Portsmouth

Reo-Coker 1.5M Rangers

For some reason rangers are buying all my players.

I have brought in

Pat Jennings, Roy Keane, Fenric Puskas, Jose Luis Chilavert, Ronald Koeman, Alan hansen and loads more!

Question here for some people who might know the answer to this. In the editor, there's the "Potential Ability" bit, and it you can put anywhere between -10 and 200. Now, what's the difference between -10 and 200? I think if you give htem 200 they'll become amazing, and if you gived them a "-" they might be amazing, or might not. Yeah, can't remember, can anyone help?

Left Spurs after 4 years there, finished fourth the first year, and won the league for the next 3. Didn't really sign anyone major, other than Darren Bent to replace Defoe (who went to Chelsea) and Grosso as Lee became shit. Joined Barca who've been on a bit of a downward slope, the season is just about to start.

Should be interesting, I always seem to get bored of foreign leagues easily.

after a rocky start I guided my young legend team to 6th and the UEFA cup. This year after 7 games am in 18th with 4 points from 7 games just lost to Arsenal away 6-5 I was 5-4 up but conceded two soft goals in the last three minutes! have got Man City at home next which should be an easy three points. I have sold hagi for £16M to Liverpool tried to replace him with Maradona whose at Espanyol but couldn't get a work permt so at the moment are forced to play Platini on left midfield as Benayoun is injured as is new signing Denilson who I got on a free. Played my first game in Europe home to Servette was losing 1-0 at half time but I questoned there passion and we won 4-1 Zidane (2) Skoblar Ashton

Left Spurs after 4 years there, finished fourth the first year, and won the league for the next 3. Didn't really sign anyone major, other than Darren Bent to replace Defoe (who went to Chelsea) and Grosso as Lee became shit. Joined Barca who've been on a bit of a downward slope, the season is just about to start.

How do you ever win the league ? I win everything with Spurs apart from the league . I have a bunch of great players at the moment but im really under performing in the league at 5th at the minute . Im not leaving untill I win the league

Edited by fineintent

Guest muddatrucker

Ravey, that legends game sounds shite, what have you done, just made a bunch of overrated players who are still young?

EDIT: I've found it harder to win the league this time round, regardless of my team, I have some great players but still on the odd occasion lose to a team thats complete balls, with Arsenal I finished my season 4th which seemed impossible on previous games, then I narrowly missed out on 1st the next season, now I'm doing well with half the season gone.

So far, I've won bollock all, but the fans love me, I even bought Rivaldo for shits and giggles.

So I started a game with Middlesborough and early on things were bad. Aside from beating Chelsea 1-0 at home there were little high points. A lot of bad form saw us slide towards the lower end of the table, I managed to claw out but was always flirting with the relegation area and eventually went out in both cups in the fourth round. There was one saving grace though, Europe.

I scraped through to the group stages of the UEFA cup but when drawn with Leverkusen, Galatasary, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Germinal Beerschot Antwerpen I was a little wary especially given I was drawn away to the bigger teams. Despite losing the away games I won at home against the lesser team and got through.

Drawn against Porto in the next round I doubted our chances given our poor form at home. But in the new year we had a shock win at home against Man Utd 3-0. From there things began to turn around.

At home against Porto we managed to win 4-1. Despite losing 3-1 in the return we went through. A 3-3 draw at home in the next round against CSKA Moscow gave us a tough task in Russia. At 1-1 Stewart Downing scored with 5 minutes to go to put us in the Quarter Finals against Bolton. A 0-0 draw at the Reebok Stadium and a 1-0 win at home put us in the Semis where we drew Espanyol. It was real drama after Kevin Davies scored in the last minute but was ruled offside. A 1-0 away at loss in Spaom wasn't too bad and at home we took a 2-0 lead. They scored after 77 mins to take the lead on away goals but Kris Boyd came on to send us through with 3 mintues to go.

Whilst provailing in Europe our home form picked up too. In fact in the 10 games following the 2nd round of the UEFA Cup we lost only twice, winning 5 and drawing 3 with a last day win at White Hary Lane leaving us 10th well within the boards expectancy of a mid table finish, not good enough for the fans though who wanted European qualification.

That left us with only one avenue for getting back in next season, win the cup itself. After being labelled underdogs it was disheartening to fall behind after 5 minutes after a Chris Riggot own goal. Downing scored a free kick after 10 minutes and Viduka 7 minutes later put us in the lead which despite valiant efforts we kept. We'd done it!

The board had been flip flopping between being satisfied and unsatisfied for most of the season and the majority of the squad have concerns after the poor showing in the league. With the board only satisfied with the seasons efforts and the fans unsatisfied next season will have to be much better.

As I push on into June the board remain quiet on the contract renewal front and with around 28 days left on my contract it looks like my imminent signing of Drogba will be pointless. Looks like theres gonna be a UEFA Cup winning rookie manager in the unemployment line this summer.

Edited by King Ellis

Guest Kliq Masterson

I've started a game where I'm gonna stay two years in teams and then move on. I started with Hearts and won the domestic treble, which was hell. I was then put in a group of death for the CL with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Udinese. I've qualified with one game to go (:o SWERVE~!) and I'm gonna try to win the whole thing.

Meanwhile, those bastards at Rangers are really getting in my way in the League :@

Currently playing as Coventry City on FM. I'm now in my second season and it's just as frustrating as the first.

Last season I finished 21st on equal points with Ipswich, who luckily for me had a goal difference of -19 to my -14 :o It was far too close, got shunted out the cup by a League Two side also which made things really frustrating.

This season things are better but I'm still suffering with a team which gives away leads far too easily - and also on the back of a near financial ruin, thank god I managed to pull that back - although it limits me massivly. I'm now 8th in the league after an 8 game unbeaten run (5 draws, 3 wins) but the playoffs still seem a mile away :( Still, half the season to go yet.

I much prefer games like this, they are more tricky and keep me interested, first time I've had a game into the second season for ages.

My current squad is:

1. Marton Fulop - GK

27. Mikkel Bischoff - DR

3. Marcus Hall - DL

4. Robert Page - DC

6. Matt Heath - DC

2. Andrew Whing - MR / 32. Nicky Summerbee - MR

22. Stuart Gidding - ML

11. Stephen Hughes - MC

15. Claus Jorgensen - MC

9. Francis Jeffers - SC

18. Bartosz Tarahulski - SC

Just started a game as Villarreal. I've signed 3 players and the transfer window is closed.

Didier Agathe - Meh, I needed cover, and want to build up my budget, he's played well thus far. Plus, I signed him for nothing anyway.

Flamini - Deadline day deal. He'll turn into something amazing. £3m

Todorov - Got him on loan from Portsmouth. Seems like a funny, and stupid signing, that's what you are thinking? I'll give him a few games when I'm running low due to injuries, etc. He's only on £9,000 a week, so we can afford it, even if he does play shit, which I'm expecting.

Edited by Lost Soul

I came up to the end of March In UEFA Cup , FA Cup and top of the League . Along came Marseille and knocked me out in the 2nd round , Ok I can still win the double right ? reached the middle of April and the usual Tottenham spell comes in losing to Liverpool and getting draws against Villa , Arsenal and Boro left me with 3 games to go and 5 point difference . FA Cup Semi's we stroll through and we are going to be walking out against the then leaders Chelsea who are now on for the treble . We beat Derby 6-3 then its crunch time Chelsea vs Spurs and despite winning for large portions of the game we lose 4-3 with them scoring 2 in the last two minutes . No league title . We batter Brighton to finish 2nd . Final game against Chelsea in the FA Cup final which we lose 4-3 again . Finish the season with fuck all .

Not going too well now, for me. We're like 10th in the league, and have drew FAR too many times, plus threw away stupid games and lost what should have been easy points. The club have boosted my budget to £17.5m. So, I'm going to bring in a few players, and see where that brings me. We're out of the Champions League, put out by Werder Bremen.

Just got fired from Coventry in December of my third season, once again we were just above the drop zone but relativly safe. I joined Crewe in League 1 but might be a cunt and go across to Forest a week or so after I've joined them.

As for Coventry? They are bottom of the Championship now, mwahaha. At least I would have offered them survival.

Let's see. An incredibly poor season for Villarreal. Our January signing of Valeri Bojinov for £11m couldn't help us. We finished with only 10 wins, 16 losses and 12 draws.

I've had a clear out, and brought in no fewer than 6 players:

Tim Howard - £2.5m

Vidic - £2.1m

Boumsong - £1.6m

Wayne Bridge - £4m

Ze Roberto - Free

Faty - Free

I sold a shitload of players. We have £9.5m left, I'm going to spend it wisely. You don't know how bad that investment was needed. It was incredible.

Edited by Lost Soul