• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TORONTO

MONTREAL

ROUND 2, BITCHES.

Game is tied, after Montreal scored on a 5 on 3 powerplay. But at least we scored first this time!

Tear. It's 2 to 1 for the Habs.

Edited by desiredtoe

I am losing hope in this team. It's so frustrating to see how slow and unenergetic we look after the first 5 minutes in both games. Even if Toronto makes the playoffs somehow, they need to do something drastic in the off-season. And if Lindros, O'Neill and Belfour get resigned by Toronto then I will be supporting another team next season.

Honestly it's got to be the most fucking frustrating thing I've seen in my fucking life. Sundin fucking goes out there and they're all over the fucking Habs creating fucking chances then as soon as he fucking gets off the fucking ice the Habs fucking come down and all of the fucking Leafs come down and stand around with their fucking thumbs up their fucking asses.

Fuck, we're getting fucking run over by a fucking shite team like Montreal.

Honestly it's got to be the most fucking frustrating thing I've seen in my fucking life. Sundin fucking goes out there and they're all over the fucking Habs creating fucking chances then as soon as he fucking gets off the fucking ice the Habs fucking come down and all of the fucking Leafs come down and stand around with their fucking thumbs up their fucking asses.

Fourteen... fourteen is the number of times you used the word fuck or a variation of the word fuck eg. fucking. WOW.

Fourteen... fourteen is the number of times you used the word fuck or a variation of the word fuck eg. fucking. WOW.

Now the sens are down 5-1 against Flyers... didn't expect this big of a downfall but when the team is missing two d-men, starting goalie and two good forwards I guess I should have seen this coming.

Well all I have to say is if Montreal somehow makes it over Atlanta (Grapehead shut up, I was wrong about them, it's kinda hard to judge when your shitty team spanks them, eh? :P ), I hope to god the Sens fucking kick the shit out of them seven different ways.

Edited by Clawson

Guest Grapehead

I'm so happy to hear that Havlat is close to getting cleared for full contact. I'm hoping Havlat makes an impact upon returning to action for the Sens, because it would definately be a spark to ignite a fire underneath the Sens if they had a guy like Havlat to lead secondary scoring.

I'm so happy to hear that Havlat is close to getting cleared for full contact. I'm hoping Havlat makes an impact upon returning to action for the Sens, because it would definately be a spark to ignite a fire underneath the Sens if they had a guy like Havlat to lead secondary scoring.

Guest Grapehead

ANOTHER SHOOTOUT LOSS!? God, I know they are 1st in the East, but you have to be able to win in all situations, and Ottawa can't score in a shootout for their lives. Thank god there are no shootouts in the playoffs.