The 2005/2006 Hockey Season Thread

Clawson

Guest NYJetFan86

Devils beat the Rangers again 3-0

Is it just me or are the Rangers laying down and handing the Devils a spot in the next round. Sykora keeps hitting the post on open nets when Brodeur is down. Jagr injures himself. Lundqvist gives up 9 goals in 2 starts and they even let Kevin Weekes start a game. I would not be surprised if this series is over on saturday.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Grapehead

Devils beat the Rangers again 3-0

Is it just me or are the Rangers laying down and handing the Devils a spot in the next round. Sykora keeps hitting the post on open nets when Brodeur is down. Jagr injures himself. Lundqvist gives up 9 goals in 2 starts and they even let Kevin Weekes start a game. I would not be surprised if this series is over on friday.

Well, no, their next game is on Saturday.

Nice to see the Flyers amp it up. Those FU Center Mutants always know how to inspire the bloodletting.

Also, SAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Any news on how long he will be out?

Guest Grapehead

Well, no, their next game is on Saturday.

Nice to see the Flyers amp it up. Those FU Center Mutants always know how to inspire the bloodletting.

Also, SAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Any news on how long he will be out?

Edited by Grapehead

Grapehead, the NHL arenas are also in use for the NBA Playoffs as well as as concert venues and special events. Because of how the NHL playoffs are decided, with seedings and opposition still being decided up to two days before the first game, it is not suprising that arena prebookings force scheduling concessions. It's not hard to believe that the people who book MSG figured the Rangers would miss the playoffs this year.

Also, after Dennis Gauthier speared J.P. Dumont, the announcer asked that everyone please give Dumont a round of applause when he got back to his feet. In true Flyer fan fashion, Dumont was booed back to the dressing room.

TSN.ca Staff

4/27/2006 8:13:42 AM

The Toronto Sun reports that Finnish Elite League club Turku TPS has signed defenceman Aki Berg, leaving an open spot on next year's roster for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The 28-year-old defenceman, who began his playing career Turku, wanted to raise his family in his native Finland.

Berg was selected third overall by the Los Angeles Kings in the 1995 NHL Entry Draft.

He was traded to Toronto in 2001 for forward Adam Mair and a second-round draft pick which the Kings used to draft Mike Cammalleri.

Guest Grapehead

Spezza's goal at the end that they didn't even look at, was a fucking GOAL! Goaltender interference my ass, Grahame didn't have the puck, it was through his legs before Spezza even came close to touching him. Maybe it didn't cross the line first, but it was going to. In my opinion, it should only be goaltender interference if the goalie was going to make the save, if the goalie was in position, but if he's already let the puck through his legs, fuck that.

TSN.ca Staff

4/27/2006 8:13:42 AM

The Toronto Sun reports that Finnish Elite League club Turku TPS has signed defenceman Aki Berg, leaving an open spot on next year's roster for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The 28-year-old defenceman, who began his playing career Turku, wanted to raise his family in his native Finland.

Berg was selected third overall by the Los Angeles Kings in the 1995 NHL Entry Draft.

He was traded to Toronto in 2001 for forward Adam Mair and a second-round draft pick which the Kings used to draft Mike Cammalleri.

this might be good news for some leaf fans.

Spezza's goal at the end that they didn't even look at, was a fucking GOAL! Goaltender interference my ass, Grahame didn't have the puck, it was through his legs before Spezza even came close to touching him. Maybe it didn't cross the line first, but it was going to. In my opinion, it should only be goaltender interference if the goalie was going to make the save, if the goalie was in position, but if he's already let the puck through his legs, fuck that.

Well, the Sens look pretty good. In game 3, Tampa's best player was the ref, and we still won 8-4. And last night, "the weak link" Ray Emery played great whil Grahmme played like ass.

And CKN, Cherry said that Neil was a coward for challenging Dingman and then turtling. Neil didn't challenge Dingman, he was talking to Burke. He also said that it was pathetic that Chara went after Lecavelier when clearly Vinnie through the first punch. I was one of the the people who called into the radio station staing that it's comment like that which keep Cherry from being a coach.

Minnesota are a black hole for any kind of success. Look at Lesnar and the Vikings and tell me that was good for either of them.

Sadly, Belak is no closer to escaping from the minors, and since his morale is plummeting, I've just packed him off to the Islanders (who are doing desperately badly) for their first round pick.

I've managed to win with the Leafs in NHL 2K6 with the only change being no Eric Lindros. Stajan, Steen and Wellwood led the way with 50 point seasons each, and Sundin was healthy all year and was in 5th points in the league for points.

Sadly, Belak is no closer to escaping from the minors, and since his morale is plummeting, I've just packed him off to the Islanders (who are doing desperately badly) for their first round pick.

Shit you got a first for Belak? I should try even though I love my team right now. Everybody has been fucking solid, I may add in points later:

Smyth-Sundin-O'Neill

Tucker-Lindros-Sullivan

Stajan-Wellwood-Steen

Kilger-Wilm-Domi

Kaberle-McCabe

Khavnov-Klee

Colaiacovo-Regehr

Belfour-Tellqvist