The 2005/2006 Hockey Season Thread

Clawson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montreal's won 4 in a row after that 2-0 shutout last night. I don't understand the Hab hate from all the Leafs fans. All I can say is thanks for the leg up.

Montreal's got only 3 away games left so with the perpetually sold out Bell Centre and 21,273 drunk frenchmen cheering we might actually finish 6th.

I'm going to the game tomorrow, got some Air Canada Club seats(201, AA, basically its like 10 rows and its free everything. Also my seats are front row for the section and on the red line. Huzzah)

If Montreal's going to finish lower than 6th, I'd want it to be 8th. At least we have a chance against the Sens and have beaten them a few times this season. We're 0 and 3 against Carolina and were mercelessly destroyed by them in 2 of the games(not unlike Toronto)

So I am very happy as I now have two tickets to Round 1 Game 2 to see the Ottawa Senators play whichever team they play in the playoffs. Level 100 (closest level) Row E (fifth row). I can't wait. Now hopefully the team is back to full strength by then.

Congrats CKN. That should be wicked awesome. I wish I could go see some playoff hockey, but the trip to Montreal or Ottawa is out of the question at the moment.

And IF Toronto makes it, its going to be too expensive.

Yeah, I found out I was a member here a while ago for some other reason and now I am gonna post here regularly. Yes, another Sabres fan. But I have to admit, they have problems passing, defense and being afraid to hit other players into the boards, and Ryan Miller seems in a daze at times. Is that everything?

So I am very happy as I now have two tickets to Round 1 Game 2 to see the Ottawa Senators play whichever team they play in the playoffs. Level 100 (closest level) Row E (fifth row). I can't wait. Now hopefully the team is back to full strength by then.

You know I'm mugging you for those tickets if the Leafs miraclousily get in since it's almost certain Ottawa is going to be first. :shifty:

Guest Grapehead

You know I'm mugging you for those tickets if the Leafs miraclousily get in since it's almost certain Ottawa is going to be first. :shifty:

Edited by Grapehead

Here is a question for everyone. Looking at the way everyone has played, if you were a NHL GM what 5 players would make up for team's first line if you could get anyone you wanted?

Here is mine.

LW Alexander Ovechkin

C Joe Thornton

RW Dany Heatley

D Zdeno Chara

D Bryan McCabe