Clawson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luke Richardson?

I always pick him up as a seventh in NHL 06, but that's because I love having a heavy-hitter. Toronto doesn't need another goon, and Richardson is otherwise a pretty underskilled guy.

And now Ken Klee for Alexander Suglobov? Ferguson better be making cap space for a big pick up, because this does nothing to prevent Wade Belak from playing defence.

Well, Klee sucks so it's not like you're losing much.

But Luke Richardson? This is a guy who was a healthy scratch on COLUMBUS. Pre-Foote Columbus. If he can't make Columbus he can't make most NHL teams, and if the Leafs think they are weak enough that they need him, even as depth, god save the queen man.

Also, Patrick Roy II traded for David Aebischer. Good thing they can still play Het.

I thought Ken Klee was okay, definitly better then Richardson. But, as Beatnik said, if this is a move to free up cap room for a bigger move, then it's ok.

Who do you think Toronto could be looking for, if thats the case?

As IF Vancouver needed another Sean, they pick up Sean Brown for a pic.

Mike Morrison is claimed off waivers, and Kevin Lowe SUCKS. HE SUCKS. HE SUCKS. Why the hell did he let his best of the three goalies he had go for nothing? Get rid of Chokelin.

YES! Breaking news. Mika Noronen is a Canuck for a second.

Kevin Lowe looks even stupider.

Other then that, Dennis Gautier traded for two seconds and "the other" Gratton to Philadelphia.

But come on. Noronen. Give me five.

Nice work, JFJ. If the Leafs make the playoffs this year, they're going to have to do it on their own because Fergie couldn't swing any deals. And with the Richardson deal and Klee being traded away, we're actually worse off than we were before. So at the end of the year, Belfour's gone, Quinn's gone... is our GM out too?

Guest Grapehead

Tyler Arnason? Deal. I was worried I'd have to stomach Ottawa dishing off a bunch of picks to sign Jokinen, but I'm really happy with the trade Muckler made for Arnason, and the acquisition of Morrisson can only help us. We'll have to wait and see, as I don't expect either Arnason or Morrisson will make an impact in their first games for the club, but I can't see anything but good coming from Mucklers moves today.

I am slightly dissapointed by the lack of moves made by Toronto, but it's not like Toronto had anyone other teams would want. I guess picking up a young guy, and moving one defensemen for another of the same quality is better then a fire-sale.

I think Ottawa did the right thing with Tyler Arnason, was a much cheaper pick up then Olli Jokinen and is still young and developing. Losing Bochenski is sucky, but IRC he hasn't played really well since the preseason.

I am slightly dissapointed by the lack of moves made by Toronto, but it's not like Toronto had anyone other teams would want. I guess picking up a young guy, and moving one defensemen for another of the same quality is better then a fire-sale.