WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Top: Apu, Barney, Bart, Bleeding Gums Murphy?, Bumblebee Guy, Carl, Chief Wiggum

2nd Down: Comic Book Guy, Dr. Hibbert, Duff Man, Willy, Homer, Kent Brockman, Krusty

3rd Down: Lenny, Lisa, Maggie, Marge, Martin, Milhouse, Moe, Mr. Burns

Last: Flanders, ???, ???, Radioactive Man, ???, ???, ???, Smithers

32 Simpsons Characters (All by CaptainCAWisma, movelists in brackets)

Apu (Tajiri)

Barney Gumble (Mankind)

Bart Simpson (Rey Mysterio)

Bleeding Gums Murphy (Kane)

Bumblebee Man (Eddie Guerrero)

Carl (Booker T)

Chief Wiggum (Triple H)

Comic Book Guy (Big Show)

Dr Hibbert (Randy Orton)

Duffman (Chris Masters)

Groundskeeper Willie (William Regal)

Homer Simpson (The Rock)

Kent Brockman (Hulk Hogan)

Krusty (Chris Jericho)

Lenny (Chris Benoit)

Lisa Simpson (Lita)

Maggie Simpson (Trish Stratus)

Marge Simpson (Stacy Kiebler)

Martin Prince (Hurricane)

Milhouse van Houten (Rob Van Dam)

Moe Sizlack (Kurt Angle)

Montgomery Burns (Ric Flair)

Ned Flanders (Christian)

Nelson Muntz (Rhyno)

Otto (Jeff Hardy)

Radioactive Man (Undertaker)

Reverend Lovejoy (John Cena)

Seymour Skinner (JBL)

Snake (Batista)

Waylon Smithers (Carlito)

I'm curious as to the logic that goes into deciding a moveset for Simpsons characters. Not only that, I can see people arguing on messageboards as to why Chief Wiggum should get HHH's moveset instead of Homer. It's like when I go to Gamefaqs and see people asking for a Jessica Alba moveset.

Homer doing the People's Elbow?! Awesome. I think Duff Man or Moe should have Stone Cold's moveset, though. (Mankind is perfect for Barney)

Btw, I FINALLY got the ECW storyline. Did it using my GhostMachine CAW. I accused Cena, don't remember who won the special ref match (but I didn't get involved beyond stealing taunts to keep the match going longer; never attacked either guy), and picked Cena to be my partner vs. JBL's Cabinet.

As for the ECW storyline, I made Chris Jericho pay for his interference by stealing his finisher so he ended up tapping out to his shitty Boston Crab, and when I faced RVD at Wrestlemania, I put him through the announcer's table (Cole and Tazz's, not the Spanish Announcer's Table) with the Machine Driver (Tombstone Piledriver 2) and pinned him. I thought about extending it and stealing his 5-Star Frog Splash in the ring, but figured putting him though the announcer's table and busting him open at the same time would be cooler.

As for the title match being a Hardcore match, it really wasn't, beyond a single steel chair being used.

My masterpieces look like shit compared to those. I'm just too damn impatient to look through every thing in the CAW, multiple times. And moving any form of body art takes so long. :crying:

Oh well, time to update my CAWs with the semi-professional ones. Seriously, some of the CAWs look more like the person than the characters already in the game.

The only thing this game needs is the ability to modify existing characters (not unlike No Mercy (¬_¬)) and to choose who appears in career mode (including CAWs, which brand they're on, etc). It would be perfect...PERFECT. </Kennedy>

Guest Anti-Hero

Fuck, I can't find the CAW formulas for those Simpsons characters anywhere (seeing as I have no hacking tools :( )

I really wanted to have Comic Book Guy, Duff Man or Barney as my WHC.

I'm quite good at attires... but I just can't be bothered to do face and forumulae.... I mean.. how the hell do I know how long someones hands are?

I made a bitching one night stand attire for Mikey Whipwreck, over the face and figures of someones old school mikey.

The Simpsons CAWs

http://www.cheatsforplaystation2.com/sdvr2k6/simpsons.htm