WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't look through the entire thread. Does anybody have the PSP version of the game? How does it compare? I know there's no commentary, but how's the season mode? Is the GM mode present? How are the mini-games? Also, is the season mode ongoing, or is it just one year, a la Day of Reckoning?

Edited by Boulder

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't look through the entire thread. Does anybody have the PSP version of the game? How does it compare? I know there's no commentary, but how's the season mode? Is the GM mode present? How are the mini-games? Also, is the season mode ongoing, or is it just one year, a la Day of Reckoning?

I wouldn't worry about asking the same question twice, I have 100 posts per page and this is page 11 or 12, I forget.

Jeff Jarrett still can't hit the facebuster even with the R1 button. Bastard.

Really? What finisher do you have him with, I gave him the Full Nelson Facebuster and I can hit it easily. Grapple then R1, running and left/right + circle, easily.

It gets reversed a lot. I find that with most rear finishers.

Sweeeeet

Just found RVDs personal running chair move.

Ah, I thought you mean you didn't have enough time.

But yeah, RVD's running chair move is cool. Apparently he's still got the move from earlier games where he does a sort of plancha leg drop thing. When you're both outside, get close to the ring and whip him into it so his head is still sticking out a bit, and grab him. Normally it just does an elbow smash, but with RVD he does the legdrop. Taker does one too, but I haven't checked if it's in this game.

Sweeeeet

But yeah, RVD's running chair move is cool. Apparently he's still got the move from earlier games where he does a sort of plancha leg drop thing. When you're both outside, get close to the ring and whip him into it so his head is still sticking out a bit, and grab him. Normally it just does an elbow smash, but with RVD he does the legdrop. Taker does one too, but I haven't checked if it's in this game.

In relation to RVD, has anyone noticed that on this game he climbs to the top rope instead of "leaping"? Ever since the first game he was on, he always does his real life leap to the top rope, and now he doesn't have it, but Rey Mysterio does. Grrr.

Sweeeeet

In relation to RVD, has anyone noticed that on this game he climbs to the top rope instead of "leaping"? Ever since the first game he was on, he always does his real life leap to the top rope, and now he doesn't have it, but Rey Mysterio does. Grrr.

Hah. You can only do that move if you have 9.5 I think it was, in Speed. Since you can't change real wrestlers stats you're stuck being unable to do the move with RVD that they made especially for RVD.

Sweeeeet

Hah. You can only do that move if you have 9.5 I think it was, in Speed. Since you can't change real wrestlers stats you're stuck being unable to do the move with RVD that they made especially for RVD.

That's almost as bad as Rey Mysterio's stance being "Tajiri" when he has his very own stance in the game...

I've done both RVD's plancha leg drop thing, and 'Taker's leg drop on the apron.

Probably been asked already, but seriously, how the heck do you do the reverse a finisher challenge?

I've done it over and over. The opponent goes to do his finisher, and I get to L2+R2 at the right time and push him away. The heck, why is it still not saying I've done it? It's in single as well, I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Probably been asked already, but seriously, how the heck do you do the reverse a finisher challenge?

I've done it over and over. The opponent goes to do his finisher, and I get to L2+R2 at the right time and push him away. The heck, why is it still not saying I've done it? It's in single as well, I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Doesnt make sense to me. I was Angle and reversed the Crossface and it gave it to me right away

You using the correct difficulty level? Trust me, I've fucked up there, and it's not something you wanna do, especially with the harder challengees :(

You using the correct difficulty level? Trust me, I've fucked up there, and it's not something you wanna do, especially with the harder challengees :(

I did a tag team cage match for the first time yesterday - I could have sworn it said it was "first person out wins" on the menu, but it's both people isn't it :( I know it's realistic, but it's a bitch when your partner leaves and you're then stuck 2-on-1, as it's virtually guaranteed that you're going to get killed until one of the opponents decides to leave too.