*SPOILERS* Batman Begins

prime time

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat on topic.

I came across this while surfing Kryptonsite, and found it quite interesting. The WB apparently were looking to do the same thing with Batman as it did with Smallville. The information and the script sounds awesome, but if the TV show is impossible, then this movie will definitely be the next best thing. I'm looking forward to it.

Batman Beginnings?

Edited by thuganomic

Movie of the year so far in my book

Best Batman adaptation ever. It blows every other Batman movie out of the water.

Screw Keaton, Kilmer and especially Clooney, Christian Bale is Batman.

This is what Batman should have been all along. Batman is the intense, dark character he has been in the comics for years now.

Its got action, suspense, plot twists and some great dialouge. Go see it, its the best comic book movie so far and its got a great ending that paves the way for the sequel.

I'll be seeing the movie in about 45 minutes from now. Just got the plans together to go out and see it. God knows there's nothing else you can do here.

EDIT - Guess I'm not anymore. God damn friends and not being able to make up their minds.

Edited by Livid

I'm going this wekend, and I already think from what I've seen, that it will pass all of my expectations from the beginning. Batman is the best super hero ever I think, and deserves a movie that portrays him in the right way. This one just might do that.

Just saw it, best Batman film yet, and its up there with X2 and Spiderman 2. The ending was amazing.....I can't wait for the sequal.

Considering this is a year that's already given me Star Wars and Sin City, this is the best film of the year so far. Christian Bale is fantastic in his roles as Batman AND Bruce Wayne (some actors could do one but not the other), as is Liam Neeson, as did Michael Caine and everyone else did a very good job in their roles.

However, I'm still expecting Serenity to blow everything this year out of the water :P

Guest Bluesman

Excellent film. I started out being impatient for him to put on the suit and become Batman, but by the time he did I was a little disappointed because the build-up to it was so good. The casting was very well done, and Bale was an excellent choice. It does what Spider-Man 2 failed miserably to do, and that is have the right amount of character development/personal issues with the hero and his "regular" self.

Excellent film. I started out being impatient for him to put on the suit and become Batman, but by the time he did I was a little disappointed because the build-up to it was so good. The casting was very well done, and Bale was an excellent choice. It does what Spider-Man 2 failed miserably to do, and that is have the right amount of character development/personal issues with the hero and his "regular" self.

I disagree. The Spider-Man story was done fantastically if you ask me, although I agree Batman did it better though.