Michael Jackson verdict due in an hour

Guest The Real Deal

You can do what the fuck you want aslong as you got a couple million in your bank account.

The thing is that I don't think he has. I don't know if he is in debt or if he is on his way to be in debt, but that Nevrland Ranch is costing a lost to keep and with him now making as much, if any, money as he used used to, he's going to run out sooner or later.

I think I heard either 20 or 200 million to keep the ranch going a year. A while back, he actually had it up for sale.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is he can easily tour Europe and make a few million back.

They said that they were checking out places around the world to see where he was still marketable, because they realize that Mike's career is over in America.

You can do what the fuck you want aslong as you got a couple million in your bank account.

The thing is that I don't think he has. I don't know if he is in debt or if he is on his way to be in debt, but that Nevrland Ranch is costing a lost to keep and with him now making as much, if any, money as he used used to, he's going to run out sooner or later.

Guest CZW Fan

Billie Jean is not for lovin'

Its not my fault

That i want to bum him tonight!

Jean is not my style

little old for me...

Get em young

make em scream

damnit, i've been workin on that rhyme all night and it suits him well

Edited by CZW Fan

The charges they had him up for were rigged in a sense anyway. If you said not guilty to one it had to be all of them. For example the alcohol, all the charges were "Giving alcohol to a minor with intention to abuse" had they come up with just "Giving alcohol to a minor" it would be very hard to say not guilty.

It showed the power of celebrity over justice again to be honest. How can you have 100% confidence in someone who has openly admitted to allowing other peoples children into his bed. He's clearly bought out his childrens parent going into this "He's a bad father and I fear for our childrens safety with him but he's a nice guy and devoted father"

Farce of the highest calibur

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

You're more annoying than the crazy frog, but this time I actually want to stab you in the face with a rusty knife, then rape your grandparents.

Guest CZW Fan

i mean come on, he was great in the 80s and early 90s but the people who buy CDs now (kids, teens, young adults) aren't into Jackson, they probably think that 'cos their parents liked him he's uncool

I think they're right, he is uncool to the modern fan, he's no sex symbol and is ugly. He is a great entertainer but his career was more or less failed by his crazy lifestyle (bubbles, baby dangling etc.)

But then again, people have chosen worse songs (CRAZY FROG)

i mean come on, he was great in the 80s and early 90s but the people who buy CDs now (kids, teens, young adults) aren't into Jackson, they probably think that 'cos their parents liked him he's uncool

I think they're right, he is uncool to the modern fan, he's no sex symbol and is ugly. He is a great entertainer but his career was more or less failed by his crazy lifestyle (bubbles, baby dangling etc.)

But then again, people have chosen worse songs (CRAZY FROG)