Michael Jackson verdict due in an hour

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the FOX News correspondents called him the "teflon molester". Let's have three cheers for unbiased journalism! Cynical bitch.

To be fair when multiple kids can describe a grown man's penis, and identify marks on it, it's PROBABLY because they were exposed to it for quite some time. And generally speaking, if your cock is out long enough for someone to have a visual picture in their mind, you at the very least planned to use it :pervert:

Edited by Billy Castillo

Well, with a mother whose reputation makes it perfectly believable that she'd doctor her children's testimony and a lawyer who's been hell bent on getting Jackson in jail for a decade and has seen the photos investigators took of Jackson's penis the first time, how hard is it to believe that testimony (which proved to be riddled with inconsistencies) was in fact less than honest?

One of the FOX News correspondents called him the "teflon molester". Let's have three cheers for unbiased journalism! Cynical bitch.

To be fair when multiple kids can describe a grown man's penis, and identify marks on it, it's PROBABLY because they were exposed to it for quite some time. And generally speaking, if your cock is out long enough for someone to have a visual picture in their mind, you at the very least planned to use it :pervert:

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Somehow, I expect it'd be easy to find a very pale looking man's penis out of a lineup, especially if it got the same surgical treatment that the rest of him had. If that is the case, I could pick his penis out of a lineup, even having never seen it.

Somehow, I expect it'd be easy to find a very pale looking man's penis out of a lineup, especially if it got the same surgical treatment that the rest of him had. If that is the case, I could pick his penis out of a lineup, even having never seen it.

Maybe you're too young to remember this, but during the first allegations years ago, he was said to have a birthmark of some sort that was on the bottom of his penis, meaning he'd have to be erect for it to be visible, and that kid could draw it. Now, how can you brush that fact aside?

Just making a note here; if you know about it, is it a massive stretch for you to believe the KIDS know about this?

Maybe you're too young to remember this, but during the first allegations years ago, he was said to have a birthmark of some sort that was on the bottom of his penis, meaning he'd have to be erect for it to be visible, and that kid could draw it. Now, how can you brush that fact aside?

Fuck that ex-nigger. I hope he rots in hell.

I understand that this whole trial has caused some pretty strong feelings in people but this comment was COMPLETELY unneccessary. Hey, if you believe Michael is guilty, fine, but kill the racist bullshit, please.

Better yet, go join Fox News & bitch & moan with them. They're plenty pissed off. Them along with all the other people who tried to make a buck off him & drag his name through the fuckin' mud.

YOU rot in hell. Ya racist, redneck motherfucker.

Oh and for the record...I believe OJ was innocent too.

Edited by Billy Castillo

So happy for the guy to come away free.

Personally still to this day I believe it was all about taking money from the guy and I'll always believe that. It's just a shame how like the greatest artist of all time has to have his entire image fucked up because of this. I reckon he'll be back with one more song before calling it a day too, so I'm a happy bunny.

(Y)

Fuck that ex-nigger. I hope he rots in hell.

I understand that this whole trial has caused some pretty strong feelings in people but this comment was COMPLETELY unneccessary. Hey, if you believe Michael is guilty, fine, but kill the racist bullshit, please.

Better yet, go join Fox News & bitch & moan with them. They're plenty pissed off. Them along with all the other people who tried to make a buck off him & drag his name through the fuckin' mud.

YOU rot in hell. Ya racist, redneck motherfucker.

Oh and for the record...I believe OJ was innocent too.