Michael Jackson verdict due in an hour

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've gotta love the "quilty until proven innocent, and then even when he is proved innocent he's still quilty" mentality a lot of people here have.

OJ Simspon was 'proven' innocent.

Jackson may not have fucked those kids, but IMO he still shouldn't be allowed to sleep with kids.

Are you gonna stop him?

I think it's wrong for him to do it yeah, but there will always be the Michael Jackson fans who'll let their kids sleep with him, and he's proven that he won't say no.

You can do what the fuck you want aslong as you got a couple million in your bank account.

Damn you! I was gonna reply to your other comment, change it back ya bastard!! :angry:

You've gotta love the "quilty until proven innocent, and then even when he is proved innocent he's still quilty" mentality a lot of people here have.

OJ Simspon was 'proven' innocent.

Jackson may not have fucked those kids, but IMO he still shouldn't be allowed to sleep with kids.

Edited by Mr inTent

i love how they follow his car with a hellicopter, what are they expecting to archive with this, OMG OMG they are driving~!

I was watching it on CNN and was going to change it back to the local news, when my grandmother who hasn't cared about the trial until now goes "No wait, I want to see him come out." I wait for that to happen, and then I finally do change it when the helicopters are going around. She jumps up and almost yells at me to "PUT IT BACK." I argue that no, it's done and she gets up and says "I'll go watch it in my room, you can't control what I watch there." she then proceeded to call me a bitch.

i love how they follow his car with a hellicopter, what are they expecting to archive with this, OMG OMG they are driving~!

I was watching it on CNN and was going to change it back to the local news, when my grandmother who hasn't cared about the trial until now goes "No wait, I want to see him come out." I wait for that to happen, and then I finally do change it when the helicopters are going around. She jumps up and almost yells at me to "PUT IT BACK." I argue that no, it's done and she gets up and says "I'll go watch it in my room, you can't control what I watch there." she then proceeded to call me a bitch.

One of the FOX News correspondents called him the "teflon molester". Let's have three cheers for unbiased journalism! Cynical bitch.

To be fair when multiple kids can describe a grown man's penis, and identify marks on it, it's PROBABLY because they were exposed to it for quite some time. And generally speaking, if your cock is out long enough for someone to have a visual picture in their mind, you at the very least planned to use it :pervert:

You come across as though you are talking from experience there naiwf...:shifty:

Edited by The Monkey Molester

I'm just trying to prove a point that all of you people who are being huge apologists for a guy simply because you know who he is are looking past some major issues. As has already been stated, I guarantee not ONE juror, or anyone who celebrated the verdict, would allow their kid to go visit Neverland for fear that their kid might end up getting molested.

My celebrating comment was a joke. Simply put, Michael Jackson is a weird fucker, but I do not believe at all that he is a child molester. I think these people just wanted to make some money off of him.

Think about it naiwf. Our legal system is fucked up. The Ramsey murder. OJ's trial. George Bush getting away with so much shit. This happening isn't that big of a deal next to all of those things, especially considering there was tons of rock solid evidence in those cases whereas this one was mostly a point and bitch prosecution.

I'd let my kids go round Dave Jones's house. Why they'd want to I don't know. Jackson just strikes me as a nonce, it probably is some 'innocent' "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" shit going one. I feel bad for his kids, if Joe Jackson fucked him up like that, imagine what he's doing to them.

I'd let my kids stay over, I just wouldn't let him fuck them, not until we'd agreed a fee, anyway.

BWAHAHAHA!! Ah, I needed that.

Seriously though, how long before people get over this? Granted, his career will never reach the heights of what they were before the (first) child molestation case, but anyone reckon this'll go away? Or will we get another one a few years down the line when another poor redneck wants some money?

I'd let my kids stay over, I just wouldn't let him fuck them, not until we'd agreed a fee, anyway.

BWAHAHAHA!! Ah, I needed that.

Seriously though, how long before people get over this? Granted, his career will never reach the heights of what they were before the (first) child molestation case, but anyone reckon this'll go away? Or will we get another one a few years down the line when another poor redneck wants some money?