Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team news is out for anyone concerned;

Carrol remains in goal and the strong back four of Heinze, Silvestre, Ferdinand and Gary Neville remain constant. Keane and Scholes look to control the midfield with Ronaldo and Liam Miller on the wing, Smith and Saha up front. All-in-all, It seems pretty decent with the exception of Miller (Best suited in a Keane-like role IMO). Should be enough to ensure victory though...

On the bench; Howard, P, Neville, Brown, Rooney, Giggs.

Oh how my mind has changed all of a sudden.

I was actually writting United off a few weeks back but for some reason I can still see them coming back. No doubt in my mind that they'll end up in the top three, it'll be super tough to win the title though that's for sure.

United should have easily won yesterday though and there's no doubt that they were robbed off two penaltys, but that's how football goes. Luckily for them Arsenal also slipped up and only managed a draw. If United win the games against Arsenal and Chelsea this season then they stand a good chance of coming back, but they certainly cant afford to walk away with anything but the three points.

If Van Nistelrooy were playing we would've won...Fucking Wenger

So, Van Nistelrooy admits to fouling, but its still Wengers fault? get over it. I don't know why people even bother saying the 'if this happened we would of won' type of things, you didn't tough shit.

I could say the same thing to every Arsenal fan still moaning over the fact that they were robbed at Old Trafford.

I don't know any Arsenal fans who are "still moaning" over the game. I'm over it and I'm looking forward to Saturday's North London derby, biggest derby in Britain by far. If we beat Tottenham on Saturday you can sure as hell bet our season will be back on track.

I'm over it and I'm looking forward to Saturday's North London derby, biggest derby in Britain by far.

That just comes across as someone trying to say something controversial to rouse a big reaction. You're fooling yourself if you think it is bigger than the Old Firm derby, no derby comes close to an Old Firm derby, not River/Boca not Barca/Real and certainly not Arsenal/Spurs.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The Old firm derby has been and gone, Celtic and Rangers are the 'best' of a bad bunch, I don't know of many people who actually give a shit about it, other than fans of each team obviously.

Its the least boring game of a completely boring league, but its still more boring than the premierships most boring game.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

The Old firm derby has been and gone, Celtic and Rangers are the 'best' of a bad bunch, I don't know of many people who actually give a shit about it, other than fans of each team obviously.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its boring because they're the only game in the SPL that people care about, and even the general public don't even care that much anymore. The BBC picked to show them because they're always desperate for sports coverage, especially if it means getting one over on ITV.

I know of the religious differences between the 2 teams, but even that doesn't make me appreciate the derby, theres still a big rivalry, but outside of scotland, nobody really cares. Its a big derby for you, but for me and the rest of England it doesn't really matter.

EDIT: Either way this is a Man Utd thread, so lets keep it to Man Utd, if you want to form some sort of Poll, regarding who actually cares about the fixture thats up to you.

Edited by muddatrucker