The Inside

Ananas

For all 5 people who actually tuned in on Wednesday, how awesome was that? I really feel that this could be FOX's companion to 24 if it finds an audience. Adam Baldwin was in classic bad ass form, but the writing was also really strong. Thoughts?

Fox doesn't indicate that there will be. I'd say that there really wasn't anything you need to know that was said in the pilot beyond the female lead is new to the team.

Guest Ringmaster

Last night's show was fairly good, not as good as last week's, but still good TV. Apparently, next week's show is supposed to be badass, or so AICN says.

I can only hope next week's episodes exhibits a little more originality. Last night's was, with the exception of the S&M subject matter, pretty much a rehash of the pilot. The only difference this time is that at the end, the self-righteous one didn't turn out to be the murderer. Adam Baldwin was badass as usual again; does anyone else notice that the best scenes are the ones with Finnernan and Balwdin, the two actors Minnear brought back from previous projects?

Watched the first episode but forgot to tune in for this weeks episode.it's definetly a good show but it hasn't really grabbed me like House has. For some reason that show makes me want to tune in and not miss an episode

• 2 weeks later...