USA soccer fans

9 to 5

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

I played indoor soccer for one year (grated I was very young) but it was still very fun and fast paced.

Also, does anyone know how many MISL frachises there are?

Guest Ringmaster

Fox Soccer Channel is great, although they show the wrong leagues.  They should cut Argentina and show Italy and then cut Brazil and show Spain.  Then we'd get Spain, Italy, France, Germany, and England rather that Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, and England.

I would love to have that channel.

Fox Soccer Channel is great, although they show the wrong leagues.  They should cut Argentina and show Italy and then cut Brazil and show Spain.  Then we'd get Spain, Italy, France, Germany, and England rather that Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, and England.

I would love to have that channel.

Supposedly overrated. I haven't been but my brother doesn't think much of it and the prices are ludicrous. I'm sticking with the super cheap 'astroturf outside St Michaels school' option until I cure the old shin splints and return to semi-pro (arf) Soccer Sensations level. Surely its not that far from you, I work in Darlo and SS to the new one is all of 5 minutes on Route 66.