Matthew Vaughn Leaves X-3

Ananas

The Hulk was fucking shit, and The Hulk looked shit, too.

Hulk was good...ass-cheese. :P

Hulk looked good, just the face didn't look remotely intimidating.

Btw, when it comes to making Vinnie Jones muscular...its the clever thing called CGI, the thing that made Eric Bana (who isn't uberly muscly) into the Hulk.

I know that, but they're two different things. Juggernaut is essentially a muscular guy in a suit, whereas the Hulk is a mutated green guy.

In an interview I read a while back, it said that they weren't doing the Dark Phoenix saga, simply because Vaughn found it to be too complicated. And I doubt that they're going to re-write the script and all that now, when production starts in just a couple of weeks.

Well, that'd piss off just about every comic fan out there who saw X2. The film ended with Phoenix flying over the water, indicating, no spelling out that the next film would involve Phoenix and if they don't deliver it'll leave a lot of people annoyed, no matter how good the film does end up being.

Can someone name me a huge muscular guy the likes of Juggernaut that can act even the smallest of roles?

The fact is, Vinnie Jones isn't the worst choice for Jugg considering that he shouldn't have to say much and CGI can actually make him look a lot like him. Don't let Hulk's CGI fool you, just because those guys didn't do much of a job doesn't mean that some others can't do better.

As for Marsden.. I really do hope he signs I felt he really fit into the role of Cyclops and wouldn't want anyone else taking up that role.

The Hulk was fucking shit, and The Hulk looked shit, too.

Hulk was good...ass-cheese. :P

Hulk looked good, just the face didn't look remotely intimidating.

Btw, when it comes to making Vinnie Jones muscular...its the clever thing called CGI, the thing that made Eric Bana (who isn't uberly muscly) into the Hulk.

I know that, but they're two different things. Juggernaut is essentially a muscular guy in a suit, whereas the Hulk is a mutated green guy.

Yeah, but as LL said, they can make him just look like a big man in a suit, if they want to. CGI can be done better than the Hulk.