Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it couldn't be better.

Best evictions ever.

And Science taunting Maxwell before nominations and Maxwell couldn't do anything about it in the diary room!

It just goes to show, Saskia, Maxwell and Anthony (with little whipping dog bitch Craig) played it all badly. The others are bigger and have finally seen through Saskia and Maxwell's bullying.

And afterwards, Saskia saying "More people in here hate Craig than Maxwell...No offence Craig". She's a horrible bullying bitch. COnniving and manipulating and Maxwell deserves the nomination for being so weak and a lap dog to her.

Science > *

He speaks the truth and isn't two faced.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

You guys need to stop throwing out the bullying tag so freely, you must of all be pussies at school.

Science is annoying because he's just so childish, Makosi is a drama queen who craves attention is ugly as fuck and just generally annoying. Kemal plays up to the 'male bitch' role too much, especially in the diary room. Vanessa speaks with a lisp, plays the victim role badly.

Derek is alrite sometimes.

Basically by the way this is going, this is possibly BB's most depressing moment since that boring old twat Cameron won the damn thing.

I feel like throwing a brick into Kemal's face.

He reminds me of this gay guy I knew who used to sniff about one of my ex's, and was all like "You're fantastic/hilarious/fabulous" etc. Proper fucking suck up.

BWAHA - "I have the same tanktop"... No shit.

Edited by fineintent

I'm sure she didn't do any of that because of nominations or the induction of new housemates, thats what people will say, but I don't think its the case. If they wanted you to think that they'd of shown her looking on jealously or something, but you can't broadcast something that didn't happen.

I would of at least used the doublecover on the single bed and worn shorts so you couldn't blatantly see I was giving her a stuffing.

There was definitely at least one clip of Saskia looking proper jealous - and the wife noticed it too.

It's classic staking her claim. All this straddling, hand jobs, blow jobs all within the first few minutes of hot new totty coming in.

Fair play to her though, it's been employed by millions throughout history.

To me, thats the classic 'womans perspective' on things, I think they got proper drunk, she knew that they were going to be split up, so what she was saving from him, she decided to let in quicker.

I doubt she'll get jealous because Maxwell is besotted with her and its obvious that she won't take an interest in him anyway.

She's been thrown in there to stir it up though, so the same people who'll call Saskia a slag or a user will be praising this girl here, its a double standard set by the wanky British public.