• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bayern Munich, you fucking suck.

And I hate Chelsea.

How can so many non-Chelsea fans like seeing them spend their way to fucking silverware, it is fucking ruining football. They are only their because of money.

EDIT:

2-0. All thats needed.

And also, what a fucking dive.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Penalty.

My friend loves Chelsea, Gooner, loves Mourinho too. No matter how much I explain the money he's like "Well.. he's an awesome manager!"

--

Brilliantly taken. Not out of their reach int he second leg.

Edited by Summers

Bayern Munich, you fucking suck.

And I hate Chelsea.

How can so many non-Chelsea fans like seeing them spend their way to fucking silverware, it is fucking ruining football. They are only their because of money.

EDIT:

2-0. All thats needed.

And also, what a fucking dive.

You sound a bit bitter....

I frankly am glad that for once there is a team up there going against Arsenal and Man U. I'm glad there are an English team respresenting in Europe (along with Liverpool, of cause).

If you look at a lot of thier buyings, most of the big ones flopped. Its the players that they picked up off the cheap, or the shrewd purchases that have made them the force they are (oh...and Petr Cech).

Get in there Ballack, fucking just what Bayern needed.

At home they can pull of the so called upset here. Not taking anything away from Chelsea, I didn't see the match and it sounded like they were obviously the better team. That said though, Bayern have the two away goals and will be at home, not easy to go there and beat them. If Bayern get an early goal at home they could easily turn this tie around. Still all to play for.

Seems no team is a cert to go through yet, not even Milan for that matter as I know Inter can turn that one around. Doubt it, but you never know.

FT: 4-2

It should have been 4-1, if Hargreaves didn't dive. Drogba was lively, Joe Cole was excellent in the first half but slowly faded, Lampard was Lampard, Terry was solid, basically, we did well.

It's not all over yet though, at 4-1 it prolly is, but at 4-2, we have to be careful, 2-0 , and we're out.

It isn't bitter.

It is just that people support a bloke going and throwing money at everything then having that team win everything. It isn't good, in any sport. And I don't like it.

If they got to where they are by themselves, then fine I wouldn't have a problem, like Man Utd. But they have bought their way to the top and it is wrong.

As the chant goes, they aren't Chelsea anymore.

If Chelsea did that ^^^ I would love for them to beat Bayern. But they didn't.

Edited by Gooner4Life

No englishman can seriously want Bayern Munich to beat Chelsea, or any other English team for that matter.

Fuck sake, get your priorities right.

Why not though? If an english guy dislikes Chelsea and thinks Bayern are alright, where's the problem? There's nothing against it at all to be quite honest.

The only reason I'd even want Chelsea to go through would be so Juve might stand a chance of getting through and being the team to knock the gits out, but either way I still want Bayern to win this one.

I think it comes down to league quality, in the end, and I'd want the bragging rights that our league is the best in Europe, as we have the European champions. Fair enough, it doesn't work like that, but just like I wanted Man U to win when they did, I'm oushing for Chelsea and Liverpool.

And I hate Chelsea, for the record.