I am going to the Hives tonight

Herr Matzat

yes, cheap silly schrabbel rock, it issent good music but bah gawd it´s fun, and your not there so my life officialy is > than yours or your hamsters !

now sugest me things i could throw at the stage wen they leaf after 60 minutes wich they usualy do acording to what i was toled :pinch:

Guest George

They are a great group to get you started, but to be up all night hearing them is just... meh.

Besides, it's not your style Reil. You are more "Symphony X" metal kind of guy, than an Indie guy.

I'm gonna be one against the crowd by saying i like the hives. They're not my favourite band, nor close to that, but i like them. And i don't mind listening to any of their 3 albums either, although i don't do it much. I also think they're pretty good live and i'm seeing them in may 28th :P

i looked it up on the net, Sweatmaster is the name, it reminds me of agroup a frind of mine had, schweisregen (sweatrain), bwha. . .haha. . . :mellow:

festival gigs don´t count, TMV are not a band that is fun wen they get squezed in short sets and have medicore sound (wich sadly is something a lot of the bands on festivels have...) . . . seing them on MTV rock also dossent count :P

Edited by Michael Matzat

Hey Matzat, did they do the whole thing where they extend Cicatriz to 30+ minutes, and Take The Veil to like, 17+ or 20+ minutes?

The first time you saw them, that is. Or anytime.

the first time they took over 60 minutes for the first 3 songs, i don´t remember the play list it´s been over a year ago, but i still remember that asides from Pearl Jam in Hamburg 2000 it was one of my by fare greatest live music expiriences ever.

the second time wassent that good, the lead singer was sick or something and they obviusly werrent in the mod (sadly) . . cancelt a cupple of interviews during the day and so on :(

i looked it up on the net, Sweatmaster is the name, it reminds me of agroup a frind of mine had, schweisregen (sweatrain), bwha. . .haha. . . :mellow:

festival gigs don´t count, TMV are not a band that is fun wen they get squezed in short sets and have medicore sound (wich sadly is something a lot of the bands on festivels have...) . . .  seing them on MTV rock also dossent count :P