• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

036e36ad.jpg

14. Maria Sharapova

A young tennis star that managed to rise up and win a major event in 2004, Maria Sharapova has gotten famous overnight for being the underdog and still beating the pros like Serena Williams in tennis. This year, she hasn't done as much news-worthy victories but as her entry on the list shows, she does have a devoted legion of followers...

My Take: The most overrated entry on the list so far.

Serena and Venus Williams > Anna and Maria

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I like Sharapova when she's tarted up, much like Kournikova, she's not that great when she's playing tennis, she needs makeup to look sexy.

Give her implants too, I need something to touch, not just a set of nipples.

Sharapova should be in the top 10 also. :(

I mean, when you look at her she is not all make up, because she looks hot without the stuff. Take Gwen Stefani with makeup she looks OK, without it, a munter.

And you have to be kidding when you said the Williams sisters are hotter than Anna and Maria yeh? The Williams sisters aren't hotter than anyone.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Serena and Venus Williams > Anna and Maria

ROC hits sixes for Sri Lanka. The Williams sisters look like men, I mean seriously. Sharapova is alright, not the goddess everyone makes out. Kournikova however is amazing as i've already said.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Since when was attractiveness measured in fitness? they look like the gorilla from Captain Bucky O'Haire, they might be big and strong but then again so is Chyna and she's about as attractive as a plate of fresh shit.

EDIT: Of all the possible people to cause a riot about, we choose Sharapova? I'm not her biggest fan, but why didn't this happen with Julia Freakin' Stiles? why? why?

Edited by muddatrucker

Andy Roddick looks more feminine than 'The Queen of Steroids' Serena Williams <_< Sharapaova is a 50/50 deal. Off the court she can looks really good, on the court she just looks like an attractive athlete (relatively speaking). I wholeheartedly second mudda's advice that she go buy some boobs though.

Venus and Serena as even being remotely attractive = comedy at its finest.