EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Stefani and Sossamon are rated where they should be. Still waiting on Bilson and Alba, Alba should be in like the top 5, if not, this list has no credibility...oh wait, it never had any so I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I regret putting Stratus in there, she was way too high on the list. You Bastards.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gah...

I come back after three days (not been around since page 16 of 23) and I've come to the conclusion....

I'm embarrassed to be English.

If all those ugly whores that English guys are mentioning are the best we can offer it's no wonder we've lost so much of the British Empire. Hardly worth fighting for them now is it?!

And to continue the un-agreeable position between myself and ROC, skinny girls rock my socks.

The fewer curves there are the better.

I also vaguely liked the heroin chic era.

Generally I look to the catwalks while others tend to look towards movies, TV and music.

That seems to be the difference.

6b39dea7.jpg

16. Eliza Dushku

Like many of the entries on this list, Eliza Dushku's first exposure came when she was in her teen years, in the action flick True Lies. But her biggest exposure came years later in the TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Since then, she has starred in a wide range of films including the teen comedy Bring It On, the dark drama City by the Sea, the potty comedy Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and the horror flick Wrong Turn. A bright career has certainly bloomed for this lady.

My Take: She's not bad. I'll say she's hot but not my favorite, though.

EDIT: Changed the pic.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

I swear you could have found a better picture then that, she looks horrible in that IMO.

I swear I couldn't. I swear. But if you feel there's a shot that looks better of her, just go for it and show it.

If I wasn't as lazy, I'd find one.

EDIT:

dushku.jpg

Edited by rvdwannabe

Who was she in Buffy?

I hope you weren't a big fan of the show. Because I hardly ever saw it and know that she was none other than Faith!

I seen it like twice, my sister watched it all the time and I seen it a couple of times when she was round.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

As much as I hate most of EWB's favourite women, I'd take them all over anything oriental, even Julia Stiles and she looks like dog shit.