EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See Geordie lasses are the way forward. Cheryl Tweedy is hot. However Kimberley from Girls Aloud is easily the fittest. In the fuckability scale it goes, Kimberly > Cheryl > The blonde one > THe other brown haired one > The one that got rejected and is entering the eurovision song contest. In my mind the ginger one isn't there anymore. :shifty:

And Gewn Stefani is just........fucking amazing.

Edited by YI

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I'm 50/50 about Stefani, everyone rants and raves about her legs, but to me shes pretty stumpy, being fairly tall (6'6) probably attributes to that, although I've never stood next to her so that doesn't matter. Put her in her punk style clothing and she's hot, put her in proper clothes (like above) and I'm not too partial.

She looks better than her 'Don't Speak/Fatter' days, but I reckon she'd look super hot with raven black hair.

I've edited this post like three times now, and I can't really think of a better way to say the fact that Stefani = not all that great looking.  Whatever.

Who the heck was on your godlike list where Gwen= not all that great looking? :huh:

Edited by YI

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

You can't find a bad picture of Cheryl Tweedy, if she hadn't already had sex with a black man, I'd of been all over that shit like syrup on pancakes.

I've edited this post like three times now, and I can't really think of a better way to say the fact that Stefani = not all that great looking.  Whatever.

Who the heck was on your godlike list where Gwen= not all that great looking? :huh:

Maybe he scores centuries for Sri Lanka? (aka. He bats for the other team).

Stalker: I posted my favorite 5 recently, maybe a page or two back.

YI: No, I obviously must have different tastes in a woman then.

Some ghetto bitches.

Uh, no. You'd just think that because I listen to rap music.