ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mr McFarlane

You know who I'm glad made this thread? That Indian chick. Now I will actually lock my door, knowing the chupacabra is out there.

What about it, Kou? Chupa-thingy. Got a nice ring to it.

Wow, none of those three british chicks are that hot. If that's the best the UK can do, I feel sorry for you guys.

The massive amounts of postwhoring in this thread is unbelievable. More bitches, less Bluesman/Ringmaster. :P

02b162f7.jpg

20. Shannyn Sossamon

Shannyn Sossamon may be the most different of the women featured on this list. She truly serves an arugment where some people will be undeniably attracted to her and others will find her repulsive. In any case, this woman found her first glimpse of fame in A Knight's Tale with Heath Ledger. Afterwards, she starred in films like the Josh Hartnett vehicle 40 Days and 40 Nights and the underrated dark satire The Rules of Attraction. However, her more recent projects haven't done too well at the box office, as her second teaming with Ledger, The Order, flopped in 2003. Since then, she has taken a break from film to give birth to her child, Audio Science.

My Take: Why, oh why must she be depressed all the time? Answer that question, Kouerson. Let's just say when she smiles, she looks cute as hell. When she's depressed, she looks like a heroin addict.