Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this on Serebii.net regarding Black/White 2:

The first images and details for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 are coming from various Japanese boards. We're still in the process of translating so please bear with us as we add information to this update. First we have images of the box arts and details confirming that this is not a different coloured game but has a whole new story and features

Will be very glad that it'll actually be worth buying for something different rather than a rehash of the other two games.

EDIT: Have the ability to play Red version again. It makes me incredibly sad that I have to wait until level 46 as a Charizard (when it's only a level 18 Charmeleon) to get rid of Ember. The newer games have spoiled me far too much.

Edited by Vitamin E

I wouldn't start a Nuzlocke game on Yellow, partially because I've just played it to death and partially because with the free Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle you get it seems like a bit of a cop-out.

May have to eBay me up a copy of Blue or Red (I only have a GB Color).

I wouldn't start a Nuzlocke game on Yellow, partially because I've just played it to death and partially because with the free Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle you get it seems like a bit of a cop-out.

Or you could find it by other means pervert.gif

Or you could find it by other means pervert.gif

Defeats the point. I only play Pokemon when commuting on the train since I haven't got better games to play.

Well I defeated the Violet City Gym after some serious grinding. My team currently consists of:

Sentret -> The Coon L 14

Totodile -> Hoser L 13

Geodude -> Rocky L 4

Metapod -> Jim John L 7

I wasn't paying attention and almost lost Rocky and Hose already. :*(

What rules are you using? Because when I went to look up Nuzlocke rules I found a massive list of optional ones.

I am using:

• I released my first pokemon that died, but i'm boxing the others (to keep a RIP list so to speak)
  • No purchased items.
  • All found items are fair game to be used.
  • Capture ONLY the first pokemon you see in an area (event pokemon are an exception. This includes legendaries.)
  • I don't define locations by routes, but by "areas". So there's a North Route 2 and a South Route 2 (on either side of and seperated by viridian forest).
  • One free rebuy on Pikachu. (used :shifty:)

I was heading off to buy a copy of Blue for my GBC...then I remembered that Gold/Silver/Crystal were GBC games as well.

I think I only ever played a little bit of Gold, back when a rom was only available in Japanese. :shifty:

Don't know which one to get now. I'm torn between the acknowledgement that Red/Blue would be virtually the same to Yellow which I already own, but I'm really a FUCK ALL POKEMON OUTSIDE THE 151 type at heart so maybe I'd be better off...

The news of Black/White 2 being released this Autumn here has made me try to pick Pokemon I could use. Trying to do that has made me realize it is just impossible trying to narrow a list down to a manageable number.

Wooo Blue is mine (and a second GBC, yay).

May play a Nuzlocke game eventually but for now I'm just going to have fun and try to build a team out of pokemon I don't usually use. For this reason I will start off with Bulbasaur only to swiftly discard him for an Oddish as soon as is appropriate.

Meanwhile on Yellow, spent the entire commute in failing to catch a fucking Dratini (I WANT ONE) in the Safari Zone.

Tim used the SUPER ROD

...Not even a nibble!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

...Not even a nibble!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

The hooked MAGIKARP attacked! - Fuck off!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

...Not even a nibble!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

Tim used the SUPER ROD

Tim used the SUPER ROD

...Not even a nibble!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

...Not even a nibble!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

Tim used the SUPER ROD

Tim used the SUPER ROD

Tim used the SUPER ROD

...Not even a nibble!

Tim used the SUPER ROD

The hooked DRATINI attacked! ...Then ran the fuck away!

:bang: