Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I want to level a new team though >_> Frowns.

Give two low level guys your experience shares and then just use what you've got, as Viperlike said, the engine is crazy easy to level lower level stuff up using this method (even moreso if you get them traded over)

...can't you read? I'm Not viperlike.

Get it right.

You're right though, the Lucky Egg bonus doesn't pass down. There is, however, an easy way to level another team without having to take on the ridiculous level guys after the Elite Four. It's called Lucky Egg and Audino spam :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started playing the Trading Card Game Online after buying a beta code off Ebay for a couple of bucks. It's pretty fun and should be great once they keep rankings. Screw anyone that uses legends though. There's no strategy using them. My deck of electric Pokemon and Slowpoke/Slowbro is unstoppable though.

• 4 months later...

I hate picking up my edition of Black for the first time in months and not remembering what the hell I was doing or going to do!

What's the trick for getting back into the swing of things?

Assuming you haven't been to the all the cities yet, go to a city and where you can't travel to one bordering it. Otherwise, look at a walk through and look for the first thing that doesn't sound familiar.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was Brown Version with Bidoof as the mascot, and it was glorious! :crying:

Interesting that they're making a Black/White 2. Leaves some hope that it won't just be another third game that adds very little, if anything. Hoping it'll continue the story from the first two or with a brand new one. I was thinking about getting another DS to get Black version, but I may wait until these come out if they sound any good as more news on it comes out.

Edited by Vitamin E

I am starting a nuzlocke game using yellow. Pikachu Critical Hit to KO a Pidgey on Route 1, OHKO a Spearow on Route 22 and Critical Hit another Pidgey on the Viridian side of Route 2 (I count the two halves of Route 2 as two capture areas)

Thankfully I managed to nab myself a Caterpie in Viridian Forest which meant that I could get a Pidgey on the Pewter side of Viridian Forest.

I had a shiny Zubat in Emerald. And a shiny Whismur. :D

Also Black & White 2? Hmm. I may get, I have White at home and sort of got bored of it to be honest after a while - not surprising - but I can't exactly start again because I have a Zorua so that can't go. :shifty: