Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/27/2016 at 09:50, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Also, how unfair is it that Fire-Dark will kick Grass-Ghost doubly?

That was the case last gen too. Greninja is Water/Dark so is doubly strong against Fire/Psychic Delphox, which is doubly strong against Grass/Fighting Chesnaught. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Fairy was weak against Ghost this gen for that reason.

6 minutes ago, apsham said:

Mmhmm - had to go in and get mine yesterday, but the last one is a standard Mystery Gift. And at the very least now we know that store employees can print codes if they run out, which wasn't the case with the Darkrai shortage, etc.

Last one was online, but I thought all three final ones were meant to be online (I remember thinking in September "well thank fuck those are over because now I don't have to go into stores". Volcanion last month also wasn't, but that wasn't part of the 20th.

People are datamining a lot of stuff right now and have discovered a couple of big things:

- Leech Life is now 80BP. Yes, 

that Leech Life. Which, unless they make some buffs to the other draining moves or learnsets, means it's the second best draining move in the game and makes Zubat lethal.

- All three starters are slow as fuck. Decidueye is a mixed attacker, Incineroar is attack and Primarina has the highest S. Atk and S. Def of any starter ever.

- Dark Void has been seriously nerfed, with only 50% accuracy. Also, Darkrai is the only Pokemon who can use it now, which means no copying it over to Smeargle anymore (ala Hyperspace Fury & Hoopa)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:
Spoiler

Leech Life is now 80BP. Yes, 

that Leech Life. Which, unless they make some buffs to the other draining moves or learnsets, means it's the second best draining move in the game and makes Zubat lethal.

Damn, about time. Never understood why that was so absurdly weak.