Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokémon in English? Far too localised for me. I'll stick with Green, thank you.

Pokémon on gaming cartridges? I'll stick to bug collecting, thank you.

Collecting bugs? Too far down the evolutionary chain, I'll stick with dinosaurs, thank you.

Dinosaurs? Too real for me. I'll stick with collecting Jesus and Pals, thank you.

• Like 1

Im going to take such good care of Unfezant. I'll be sure to battle it often, let it lose so I can demean it later, and then release it when I've grown tired of it. :w00t:

Thanks for the Dex data, though. If you ever want anything else you can send me a message and I'll see if I can be of any help. Or if you might happen to have anything worth trading for a Lugia, that would work too <_<

LNK, whenever you see this, would you want to do a quick Reshiram/Zekrom trade-trade back so we could both get the Dex data for the opposite versions legendary?

Edited by Vitamin E

Yeah, I just used my Masterball on Thunderus. I remember what a bitch Mesprit was in D/P, and didnt want to go through that again <_<

Oh yeah. If anyone comes across a Careful natured Ditto and/or a Contrary ability Snivy somehow, I'd be willing to trade for them.

Edited by Vitamin E

I'm back now for the rest of the night, but I just got to Icirrus City so I haven't captured Reshiram yet.

Edit: I have a Karrablast if you want to trade for a Shelmet and trade back. Also, a Boldore that I want to evolve.

Edit 2: Just did a random matchup and thought that my Pokemon would be brought up to level 50. Well, that wasn't the case. I just got destroyed by a Dragonite using outrage which eliminated all three of my Pokemon before I had a chance to attack >_>

i probably wont be available until later today again. For some reason the internet in the hotel room Im at during the day wont allow me to connect my DS, despite theire being a million different SSIDs, all with the same name but different signal strengths.

If nobody else can help you out with the Boldore thing you could send it over when I give you the Solosis and Rufflet. Same goes for the Karrablast. Need the Dex data for its evolved form, and I can always breed it again later once Im ready to raise it proper.

Believe all you need to do is input the Friend Code of the other person, then in the pokemon center go to the middle person at the top of the stairs and click to enter the wi fi club and whatnot. Then I think you go up to the computer screen in the room you are teleported to and just select "trade" and wait for the other person to teleport into the room with you.

Far be it from me to assume that the Battle Subway is pre-programmed to fuck you over, but the fact that all four of my opponents so far have had Pokemon that my Starmie can't 2x or 4x and all happen to have Ghost or Dark type moves is making me a little suspicious <_<

Far be it from me to assume that the Battle Subway is pre-programmed to fuck you over, but the fact that all four of my opponents so far have had Pokemon that my Starmie can't 2x or 4x and all happen to have Ghost or Dark type moves is making me a little suspicious <_<

It wouldn't surprise me. The Battle Towers and Battle Frontiers have always been full of people who, once you reach a certain point, will always have a far superior team (at least in relation to yours) and will screw you over once you reach a particular level.

It's always been like this. Even as far back as first generation in terms of odds of success when using evasiveness and stuff, the computer will always fair better in terms of critical hits and the like.

It's so frustrating that you can have your pick of some 600 pokemon yet you can only really play through the game with 6. Sure you can trade for future versions and train them up but you can't really replay the game with them, I'm looking at the pokemon available for me to catch in the not-too-distant future and seeing old favourites like Dewgong or pokemon I maybe didn't even us a great deal in the earlier versions such as Piloswine that would be fun to use now, but it's not really viable. :(

Edited by IAceI